"But, what question did the Chairman ask?" Jaune asked.

"You would know, you and Ren remember everything." Ruby chuckled.

"Yeah, but he didn't ask a question last episode did he?" Jaune asked looking to Ren.

"Hmm no he didn't, another mistake? Or just we didn't see that question because it wasn't that important." Ren shrugged.

Cut to Washington in front of an apparently abandoned Blue Base.

Everyone frowned and looked for the blues to see of they were hiding somewhere on screen.

Washington: "Hello? Hello. Anybody here?"

Radio sounds

Washington: "Recovery One calling Command. Come in Command."

479er: "Go ahead Recovery One, we have you."

Washington: "I'm at Outpost 1-A. Looks deserted."

"Hmm Blood Gulch outpost Number 1 is Red base." Ren mumbled, "Blue base is Alpha. 1-A."

479er: "Roger that. See if you can find any evidence that would suggest where they all might have-"

A yellow and angry sister appears in the base

Sister: " Hey! A-hole! What's with all the noise? People are trying to sleep here!"

Weiss and Blake sighed.

"Yayyyy." Weiss said sarcastically.

"Yayyyy!" Yang cheered.

Washington: "Um... scratch that Command. It appears I've found someone. Recovery One out."

Sister descends the ramp slowly, as if hungover

Sister: "Ohhh man."

Washington: "Hi. I'm Agent Washington. This is Blue Base, correct?"

Sister: "It was."

"Hmm, something happened." Ren mumbled.

Washington: "Was?"

Sister: "Everybody's gone. Transferred. Something about this base being obsolete now, or, whatever."

"If they were transferred why is she still there, even the most useless soldiers are given a purpose in Atlas." Weiss commented.

Washington: "Rright. Where did they go?"

Sister: "I don't know! All different places. Nobody told me anything."

"Maybe she's less than useless." Blake chuckled.

"That's a little harsh." Pyrrha commented, "She did take care of Junior."

Washington: "Well, I'm trying to locate some people who have experience with the Freelancer program."

Sister: "Freelancer? Is that the band we had here last night?"

Washington: "You had a party here?"

Sister: "Hyeah! I throw raves every night . Charge five bucks a head. Last night, I made ten bucks. Ooah ooah! Nice."