𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

╔══════════╗
Chapter Fifteen
Colossal Wonders
╚══════════╝

❝The creator lied to us.❞

YOU OPENED AN INKY PORTAL, taking you and your dad to the theme park where you supposed Henry was. The place wasn't that much conquered by Searchers or Lost Ones, you would probably find some clones of the Butcher gang. Otherwise, nothing too overwhelming.

Once stepping out of the portal, William immediately fell down as he felt like throwing up and dizzy. He placed one hand on his mouth to hold back his vomit, it felt weird going through ink as it stuck around his body and skin. He looked at you with a green hue on his face, "Isn't there another way to get around this place?" He asked, letting a groan after that. You sweatdropped as you watched your dad's reaction to the teleportation, shaking your head as a reply.

He sighed and forced himself to stand up, dusting his clothes, "Alright, let's go look for Henry." He said as some of the ink stuck in his hand. You nodded and guided him to the entrance then down the stairs to officially be in the theme park, completely ignoring the banner that says Bendy Hell. The park was eerily quiet, you noticed the door to your left open which means someone was actually here. William scratched the back of his head as he went to inspect the shooting game, "So, where could Henry be? Were those doors open before, Y/N?" He asked with his attention now turned to you.

You shook your head no as you remembered that Henry came here before and he opened all of the doors in the park in order to turn on the haunted house train. However, you never really knew why he was going in there as you never bothered to follow him after your fight with a certain someone. Your father puffed and crossed his arms, "He can't be that far, right?" He asked again, putting his hand on his chin. You stared at the haunted house door to see it closed which actually means that Henry was still in the park. You nodded in reply, forcing out a respond, "He is... here." William hummed in understanding and was about to move around when a loud screech echoed through the park.

Your head perked toward the direction of the scream and knew exactly the source of it. Without even telling William, you stormed to the room the sound came from.

"Hey! Wait for me!"

William exclaimed and chased after you. Upon entering the room, you saw The Projectionist standing in front of a miracle station, his hand extended and about to open it. However, you moved quickly and grabbed him, letting out a low hiss. The Projectionist screeched again, but he received a punch on his projector head. He went to strike you back only to be held by the neck by you. You put your other hand on his head and started to slowly pull on his head, but... something in you made you stop. You weren't the ink demon anymore, you're Y/N now. Killing was never your thing to begin with. You're aware of yourself now and you can make decisions based on logic not just mindlessness.

You shook your head and decided to throw the Projectionist down the stairs in the other room, letting out a threatening growl. It appeared that the Projectionist got the message and left your sight. Your attention went back to the miracle station where Henry was hiding. You slowly approached the station and stood still, "Henry..." You called out his name, trying to sound as harmless as possible. William who was watching what was happening knew that you were talking to the said man. Thus, he decided to interfere.

He walked beside you and saw Henry hiding, "Hey Henry, you can get out. It's fine." Henry opened the door slightly and took a peek, feeling hesitant and unsure of what to do. Yet, he was both confused and surprised to see William standing right beside the ink demon.

-TIME SKIP-

After a lot of convincing and talking, William finally managed to get Henry out of his hiding spot. William proceeded to explain everything that happened to him and how you were the ink demon. Henry was utterly shocked and in disbelief while you looked down shamefully. You couldn't look at him after what you had put him through. However...

"I'm so glad you're fine, Y/N." Henry who out of blue pulled you into a hug said, taking you off guard. You didn't know how to react, so you just kept your arms down. Henry pulled away and put his hands on your inky face, "What became of you? Joey has went so far to drag you into this mess." He said with a look filled with sorrow. You put your cartoony gloved hand on his, "I'm so... sorry... Henry." You let out these words as you felt a sob leave your throat. Henry smiled softly and hugged you again, "It's okay, Y/N. I know you were very upset." He assured, feeling your arms wrap around him in a hug. William smiled as he watched you slowly regaining your personality. He was just happy that you were back, his long lost child.

Meanwhile, both Michael and Sammy were walking around to look for you. However, they never knew they were approaching a dangerous area... The Angel's Domain.