𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙀𝙇𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉

╔══════════╗
Chapter Eleven
Sammy's Help
╚══════════╝

❝Who's laughing now?❞

WHILE HENRY AND WILLIAM were stepping into the angel's twisted domain, Michael, Bendy and Sammy made their way to the recording room where Sammy's sanctuary was. Both Michael and Sammy sat down while Bendy was adoring his cardboard cutouts.

Sammy let out a hum of thought, trying to remember your name, "I'm not quite sure, but this name... it sounds awfully familiar. I saw the name on the walls yet it feels like I know someone with this name." He explained while placing a hand on his chin. Michael sighed again and nodded his head in understanding, "I clearly understand that you don't exactly remember everything from your past, but could you at least try to recall something related to Y/N?" He requested rather politely in order to not get the inky man stressed.

Just then, Sammy remembered something and snapped his figures in realization, "I think I have something that can help." Saying this, Sammy didn't give a chance to Michael to speak and ran to his sanctuary. After a minute or so, Sammy returned with a piece of paper in his hand, "One of the Lost Ones brought this to me, it might help." He uttered, handing the paper to Michael. The young Afton took it and started to read through the words written in a messy way.

Somebody help me!
I'm down here, in this small room. 
Help me, please. 
I'm in the Administration... Somebody finds me, please.

The letter was short yet of a big help to Michael. This was a clue to your whereabouts, it sure is helpful. Michael looked up at Sammy with hopeful eyes, "This will sure help! Y/N might be still in the administration. We have to go there!" He exclaimed in excitement and stood up. He was happy that he finally found a strong clue related to you, it was a relief. Sammy shook his head and crossed his arms, "It will be a long journey. The Administration is in the depths of the studio." He stated as a matter of fact.

Bendy appeared and pointed at himself as if trying to indicate something, "What are you trying to say, Bendy?" Michael asked with confusion. Bendy looked around the room before pointing at the wall then himself again, but Michael still didn't understand. Sammy seemed to recognize what Bendy was trying to say, "I think my lord wants to teleport you there, right?" When Sammy asked this question, the ink demon nodded in agreement to what he had said. Michael smiled happily, "Then let's go there! We can't waste more time." Both Sammy and Bendy agreed and prepared to teleport to the depths of the studio where they thought you would be there.

-TIME SKIP-

Teleporting to the Administration wasn't that comfortable for Michael. He got covered in ink again after trying so hard to clean himself earlier. However, the three of them managed to make it there safely.

The place was empty and eerily quiet in the reception area. The Administration door was closed, but opening it wasn't that difficult, "I will pull the lever to open the door." Sammy said, pointing at the room behind the reception desk before running there. After a few moments, the door started to go up and Sammy returned to join his two companions. Before they could step in, they heard some weird noises coming from the halls. Sammy squinted his non-existent eyes in disgust while Bendy growled, "I think some of the Butcher Gang are here." He stated, irritation visible in his tone.

Without wasting time, Bendy moved forward and summoned some inky veins that can easily kill all of the Butcher Gang. He then turned to the two guys and gave them a thumb up as their cue to move on. Like the rest of the studio, the administration hallways were like a maze. All of the room's looked similar to each other and it was difficult to know if they checked this room or not. Eventually, they came across a room that has a large label on the closed door.

DON'T OPEN!

Michael gulped and moved forward to open the door, "This might be it." He mumbled and slowly moved his hand to grab the doorknob. The door opened with a loud squeak and lights from the hallway illuminated the dark room. Upon looking at what's inside, Michael was frozen in place, "What the hell is this?" He spoke up with a gasp of surprise. The room had many words written on the walls with ink. Every single place has a word or short sentence written to indicate that someone for sure was caged here.

I want to leave!
Family...
I'm Y/N Afton.
It's Joey's fault!
Revenge!
William Afton is my dad.
Somebody help me.
Buddy...
I don't want to be alone.
Who am I?
The ink machine.

And many more words that were hard to read. As much as Michael was relieved that he found the room you were caged in, he was also sad that you weren't here. Just then, Bendy stepped into the room and for some reason he started to shiver. Both Sammy and Michael noticed and quickly moved to check on the demon.

"Bendy, are you okay?"

"My lord, what happened?"

Bendy didn't reply and just ran away, teleporting through the wall to God knows where, "Bendy wait!!" Michael called after him, but the demon didn't listen to him. He stood there, watching the demon disappear right before his eyes, "Something wrong happened to him. He was fine just now." Michael thought with concern, clenching his fists tightly. Just then...

"Michael, I think you need to see this."

Sammy called for Michael to see something. He went to Sammy to see what he had found, "What is it? Another clue?" He questioned. Sammy looked at him over his shoulders, "I think you can say so..." He trailed off before moving to the side. Upon seeing the sentence on the wall, Michael was in utter disbelieve and shock, "Th-This cannot be true... Y/N..." The words subconsciously left his lips as his hand gently traced the dried ink.

I'm the Ink Demon...