He bit your earlobe.

Surprised by it your hand went up for revenge but his was quicker smacking yours away.

Sliding his palms down to your panties he slowly pulled down. You felt a sudden gust of coldness as he kneeled down and your back were left unprotected. His heart started to beat faster as your panties revealed your ass. Henry just couldn't stop himself from pressing his lips on your left asscheek. It took you by surprise he never was this gentle. Still only with the tips of his fingers on your sides he got up. Parting your hair and putting them on one side he uncovered his most favorite part of your body the nape of your neck.

Henry had pushed you to the bed.

Enough of warming up.

"However bad it's going to be..." his voice was dark and wild and almost aggressive because of the long silence "Rule is- you can't touch your clit either." he said locking eyes with you.

"It's either me making you cum" Henry continued and leaned on his elbows above you only inches above your face "or nothing." you opened your mouth to kiss back but he pulled away. Pressing lips on your neck and going down between your breasts your belly.

You felt yourself getting wet.

The thing is - it was usually never this slow -
Henry was more of a rough and really fierce sex type.

But now- he was careful, sensual, paying attention to details - dancing with his fingers on the inner side of your knee. You almost forgot this place was so sensitive. He put his lips on your thigh temptingly close to the clit.

Closing your eyes you didn't watch what he's doing - just bathed yourself in the feelings.

He was already almost rock hard given the sight of you closing your eyes with pleasure. Henry had to focus on the edge of his limits. It was so tempting to imprison you in his arms to thrust into you deeply and fully.

But a bet is a bet and he had his plan.

You felt like you were ready for him so much so you spread apart more. His hand moved your leg up to rest on his hips facing you again. Still not opening your eyes you turned your head a bit to make him space for more neck kisses.

As his hands pulled yours up above your head his fingers intertwined with yours.

Henry left the best for last – he finally pressed his body fully on you and inch by inch dived in you. You heard him smirk as he found it amusing how easily he could slide in as you were already so wet and open for him.

He moved slowly. Not just because he knew it's stimulating but because he focused on your nipples. He knew you were sensitive and it helped him on many occasions to make you cum. Kissing licking and carefully biting them he took you on the edge of pain and pleasure. Your fingers found his hair and you wanted to pull it. But he was the leader here and immediately put your hands back in place – above your head.

It was all so good.

His breath so close to your neck the heat from his body. The precision he moved with how much attention he paid to you. How he held your jaw like he needed it to breathe.

But something was missing the tension just kept cumulating and piling up peak nowhere in near sight. You could even feel yourself stretching your arm up as if to grab the orgasm that was just inches away.

But apparently your other hand headed down again because Henry's smacked it angrily "Don't even try it." thrusting in over and over.

"Fuck the bet, I want-"

"Rules!" he hissed as his movements quickened. Placing hand on the cave of your neck and shoulders he squeezed a bit as a warning.

You bit your lip in frustration and pleasure. Henry had bend down and kissed your jaw following with his mouth parting yours being dominant even now. Leaving you only to wait for his next move. Pulse racing he repeatedly broke the kiss to look at you to burn this exact picture of you into his mind.

Feeling him inside holding your hand up your breasts on his chest... everything felt like a flash of a fire but the flame didn't appear. You almost fell his heart beating in your own veins.

Henry was close so fucking close.

Face next to yours his lips found the spot below your ear again biting the earlobe.

Breathing faster you knew it was coming.

Was he right? Can he do that? C'mon just a bit more- it's so close.

But he suddenly stopped moving head buried in your hair heavily breathing. You tried to keep up with the pleasure that was inside of you waiting to be released you tried so hard to slide it on your own.

As he rolled down from you letting you alone with the helplessness and frustration he propped on one hand and looked at you "You were right." he caught his breath and put away lock of hair from your neck.

"You did it on purpose! You knew I was close!" you cried out loudly hands rubbing your face.

"Yes." Henry Had Just admitted glad you revealed the truth.

Looking directly at you like a teacher wanting his answer he asked "Lesson?"

After the minute of silence you gave to spite him you felt a quick light smack on your thigh. "Never. Try me out again."