034 // Accidentally ate a godly cube?

"w-whaaatttt??? I don't see any cubeee!" I say and I try hide it.

" I literally see you trying to hide it." He says and I just stare at him. "Don't play dumb with me?? I swear to god your just-"

I stop him by swallowing the cube.

That's right. I swallowed the mystery cube and possibly may be in a lot of pain but not noticing it yet.

"Did- Dud you just swallow the fucking cube." He says while staring at me with a 'what the fuck' look in his face.

"idk dude.. did I just swallow it??" I say and he just gets angrier. I swear he kinda looks like a purple Smurf with that big hat and even with some smoke coming out of his ears or something.

He approaches me carefully.

"Do you know what the hell you just ate?" He says and I share my head. " you just ATE a cube from the HEAVENLY PRINCAPLES??!" He screams and I can really see the room fogging up from the smoke coming out if his ears.

"Cool." I just say trying to play dumb.

In real life I'm panicking for my life, I mean it REALLY HURT both times that cube got into my eye and it was in my heart as some point too..
Now it's literally inside my stomach.

Now that the realisation is actually setting in I start to panic.

"Oh wait I just ate the magic cube." I mumble and he just shoots me a 'is your head hollow or something? I JUST SAID THAT' look.

"I mean don't blame me?" I say shrugging my shoulders.

Suddenly I feel myself getting a little woozy.. and then  the last thing I hear before passing out is:

"WAIT YIU STILL NEED TO-"

I wake up in the matress and I feel lighter, like super light. 🤗

I walk around and then I see myself in a mirror.

"HOLY SHIT IM FLOATING?!"

I scream that out and I litterally are levitating like 2 inches above the ground.

"I'm so cool right now." I whisper and I try to move.  I move north and I start to slowly float there. My eyes are sparkling as I slowly move west, and then I float down.

"Did I just get magical powers from a fucking cube." I mum me and the in feel something in my hand. I look at it and another cube is in it.

"Wow." I say as I use both hands to hold it.
I see that it seems very flowy, and I try stretch it out. Suprising king it tightly stretches out and now I have a bigger cube!

"oh my god." I mumble as I realise I can try something. I walk up to a hair tie left by Kaveh and I use the cube to tap it. Suddenly the hair tie dissapears and it inserts itself inside the cube.

After realising what I've just done, I try tapping some other things including my own hair tie , and one of my pillows.

After a while I get bored and just look inside the cube, to see that the things I've put in there I'm able to take out. Is this the same cube that the unknown god had?

Suddenly I hear some knocks on my door.. abd hear a sweet voice.

"Hello? Y/n? It's me, Nilou!" I hear abd I start sweating.

What the hell am I supposed to do?

—————
Hi guys :) I just wanted to say that I will be updating slower. But that also means you will have longer chapters 🫶

601 words