016 // Tattoo taboo

I take my stroll through the night, and put some AirPods in my ears as I listen to (insert fav song). While walking yin Is nuzzled into the crook of my neck and is starting to just relax for a bit.

Now that I think about it Yin has been on edge ever since we saw xiao, maybe it's because he isn't human? That shouldn't be to much of a problem though since technically I'm not really a pure human anymore.

I look back at my arm, and I remember how strong I felt when I got out of that dream.. I need to get stronger.

I go to an open plain where I see some hillichurls, but unlike the ones in mondstat, now they aren't attacking me..? It's weird.

The hillichurls do notice me, and they give me. A flower crown.

They also give yin a flower crown, and then tug me to go to the campfire, where some fowl is being roasted.

Hillichurls aren't attacking me anymore?! Why aren't they..?? Maybe it's because of that dream.. that strange ahh dream.

I remember talking to Chris about the 'hillichurl' language and we memorised a few words.

Speaking the only word i know, I try to talk to the hillichurl that gave me the flower crown.

"Ehe.. uhh Valo?" I say and the hillichurls gets up and starts to dance.

Then I think I just say a hillichurl.. hit the griddy ? HOW DID THEY HILLICHURL HIT THE GRIDDY?!?

"what the fuck" I say under my breath and then I realise it's getting too dark, and I should head back.

Yin notices my change in mood and hops onto my messanger bag, and puts his paw into one of my hoodie pockets.

"Aww yin your so adorable" I squeal and then I realise it's getting really dark. "Yin WOUKD you happen to remember which way I need to go?" I ask and for some reason I expected an answer.

"Oh yeah.. your a cat" I say before just retracing my steps.

I somehow end up on a hill and I don't think I'm anywhere near the inn.. so then I just sit in the edge of the cliff.

I pull my hoodie section up and then I hear Yin sleeping soundly in my hoodie pocket.

I pet yin and then I look out into the sky.
I feel like somethings missing. Maybe it's that I'm far from home? Or maybe it's the fact that I don't know where I am. To be honest I don't even know what I am. Once I think that thought I remember that I can make portals, and I make one using the crimson lined hand.

Suddenly after it's conjured I hear footsteps. Out of instinct I drop into the portal, and then I see who was standing behind me.. It was LUMINE. She looks surprised, and was reaching out for me.

I land back into the room, and see that xiao is actually resting inside there, and so is aether.

I let yin jump onto my side of the bed, before going into the open closet and changing my bandages.

I close the sliding door and take them off, only to reveal a tattoo type of thing on my body.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Whichever one suits your body type)

I silently gasp as my finger grazes the outline of the 'tattoo'.

The big splotch in the middle is where my heart is, so what are the other stuff?

Suddenly I remember that I still need bandages, as I see a huge bruise on my heart area.

I wrap the bandages before going to my bed and laying down.

Then I go to sleep.

————-

626 words

This is not what's supposed to happen. (Genshin x reader )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें