032 // Bro time

(guys I don't even care what the top picture even is anymore 😔)

"wait no does that mean it was real." I say and I look around.

I pretty much signed a deal with the devil, now I'm pretty much an evil overlords follower.
"This is NOT good." I walk in circles and I think of what to do next.

He just struck a tree with lightning, and he struck the one in-front of me aswell.. can he see me? "Scaramouche if I'm not hallucinating strike that tree again." I yell and I just look at it for a moment.

Then it gets struck again.

"HOLY SHIT" i scream as now the tree is on fire. I guess I'm his #1 follower now? Ehh I was just joking I'm not going to ACTUALLY devote my soul to him. Plus I know he gets defeated.

I see a cup of water near by and using water manipulation I just float it out and chuck it on the tree.. I mean now it's just burnt bark but it still stopped it from burning.

"Damn." I mumble before I head back to Kaveh and alhaithams house.

"Y/n did you hear that lightning? It's not even raining!" Kaveh yells and I nod.
"It's not even stormy either! It just appeared out of nowhere." Kaveh complains for a while longer after saying that and I just listen.

"It issss pretty weird." I say and he just agrees before going into his room.

After Kaveh goes I move out of the hallway and into their lounge, and it's actually quite tidy.
"I wonder who keeps it clean." I mumble and I walk it.

"For the record I do." I hear behind me and I see Alhaitham with a grumpy face.

"Jeez look at the old man behind me." I say before snickering.
"I'm not old. Honestly I'm probably the youngest out of me, you and Kaveh." He tells me and I think for a bit.

"Haha yeah probably." I say before slumping down on their couch.
"You seem like an old man though." I add on and he just stays silent.

I feel yin crawl up my shoulder so I lift him in my arms and see his Amber eyes reflecting light. Like literally his eyes were shining.
"Oh my god your so pretty." I whisper to yin and he just meows before jumping over to alhaithams side of the couch.

"Hey Alhaitham I think Yin likes you." I whisper and he just looks at yin.

After around 10 seconds yin jumps onto Alhaithams face, claws in his eyes and just relaxes.

Of course I burst into laughter, I mean this is the SECOND time yin has done this.

"Damn are you a cat lover?" I ask and he nods. "Maybe you wear fish perfume or something."
I trail off and then I see the remote.

"Hey old man can I watch something?" He nods at my request and I put on love is blind. (But it's in genshin with characters).

"Wanna watch some love is blind?" I say before he nods. "Watch season 2 though, I've finished season one." He says and I just look at him.

"YOU WATCH LOVE IS BLIND??" I yell and he just nods again.

"Yeah? I love when AYAKA and Yoimiy-"

"JEEZ SPOILERS?!" I scream and then he just lets us watch.

"So we're watching season 2" "sure dude"

-4 hours later-

Me and Alhaitham are both laying on the couch with a blanket, but I'm the only one using it.
"NOOOO! HOW COULD SARA DO THAT TO ITTO?" I yell and I swear I saw a single tear drop from alhaithams eye.

"She betrayed him.. but he loves her." He says and I nod while bawling. "I can't believe this! And she's going to Kokomi instead?! Foul play!" I say while sobbing.

"This is so deep man." I tell Alhaitham and he looks at me.

"Yknow.. this is a bro moment." I say and he looks at me weirdly before just going with it.

"Yes.. we are the bro." Alhaitham says before I try to fist bump him, but I end up PUNCHING HIM IN THE FACE.

"OH MY GOD IM SO SORRY!" I scream and I run to get some ice.
Once I get back there's some awkward silence but it works.
"Sorry for punching you again" I say and he just smiles a little bit.

"It's fine. We're still the 'bros' right?" He says and I nod.

"Then let's finish watching as true 'bros'" he say and together we finish the season.
———————
Shorter chapter 😔 but this Alhaitham is kinda ooc.

Everyone is y/ns bro.

781 words!!