Nikki smiling : by the way King. Your plan was great.

Hearing Nikki's words, Tavish raises his head and looks at her.

Nikki : Matlab Gajab... Kidnapped your wife, and the news of Mrs. YN Singhania's missing in front of the whole world.. wow King you're great...

Tavish looking at Jay : Jay, Shut your sister's mouth..

Jay to Nikki: Tu shant hogi..

Nikki : No Bro, I haven't even spoken yet.

(Nikki and Jay are brother and sister. Jay's family has been working for the Singhania family for years, so Jay and Nikki also work for Tavish.. With time Jay had come very close to Tavish. No one knew anything about Tavish but Jay knew very well.

Nikki is 23 years old. She started working for Tavish only three years ago. Even the Singhania family did not know about Nikki. In a way, Nikki was a tool of Tavish. Which Tavish used to use when the time came.)

Tavish : control Nikki...

Nikki : Ok.. but tell me Where is Aryan?

An evil smile comes on Tavish's face after listening to Nikki's question.

Jay : Boss, You have done something.

Tavish smirked : what do you think..

Nikki : King, Have you done something...

Tavish stands keeping the iPad on the side. And goes in front of the computer.
Tavish's back was towards Jay and Nikki.

Tavish Evil smiles with both hands in pocket : Food, clothes and house are the biggest needs of human beings. And when this need of his is not fulfilled, then the person starts going mad. The same is happening with Aryan.

After listening to Tavish, Jay and Nikki look at each other with shocked and then look at Tavish.

Jay shocked : Boss, why all this??

Tavish's eyes turn cold after hearing Jay's question.

Tavish in a cold voice : Aryan ne Tavish Singhania se uska Ansh chhina hai.

Something hits in Jay's mind after listening to Tavish.

Jay : Boss, Aap ka Ansh matlab.....

Tavish cold tone : Mera bacha..

On hearing this, Nikki's eyes widen with shocked. Whereas Jay closes his eyes.

Jay opens his eyes : Ma'am pregnant but when....

Tavish : in londan.

Then there is a sound of something. Everyone turns back after hearing the sound. YN was standing at the door of the room. She was looking at Tavish without any emotion. She had collided with the wall. The same voice came.

Tavish and YN look into each other's eyes.
YN turns away her eyes and goes to the room.
Nikki and Jay see Tavish.

Tavish : Khalid's current location... Fast....

Tavish goes to the room. Tavish closes the door.

Outside, Nikki looks at Jay.

Jay : Location pata karo.

Nikki sitting on the couch : i can't believe.. how can one kill one's brother's child.

 how can one kill one's brother's child

Jay looking at Nikki : Step Brother.. And step relationship definitely shows his colors..

Nikki : But Bro, Aryan even shot King. And that was the plan of King himself. Then how did Aryan disappear?

Jay smirked : Nikki He is King! maker of this game! The boss also uses the person in front of him without knowing it. And that too disappeared from under everyone's nose.

Nikki smiling : Maan Gaye .. King is always King.

Insider Room,

Tavish looks around. His gaze goes to a corner of the bed. Tabish goes that way. Tavish sees that YN was sitting down on the bed.

 Tavish sees that YN was sitting down on the bed

Tavish sits on his tiptoes in front of YN.

YN without seeing Tavish : I hate you.

Tavish in a cold voice : say it again..

YN raises her head and looks at Tavish.

YN looking at Tavish with moist eyes: You go from here..

Tavish does not react after listening to YN. And takes her in his arms and makes her sit on the bed. YN tries to get away from Tavish.
Then Tavish sits on the bed and holds YN tightly.
YN started crying now.

YN crying hugging Tavish's chest : you knew everything! Everything. why did not you tell me??

Tavish caressing YN's back : you knew it too Wifey,

YN crying : why did he kill my baby Tavish? What did my child do to him.

Tavish YN's face up : Relax Wifey, The one who has gone will not come back.

YN angrily : you are such a Cruel Hearted. It doesn't matter to you.
You didn't get hurt a bit.

Tavish went close to YN's face in a cold voice. : i said before Wifey, He will not come back after regretting the one who has gone.
And if it is about a child, then the child will definitely come.
Our Baby....

Tavish and YN were looking into each other's eyes. The noses of both were touching each other.

YN slowly : i know...

Tavish smirked : Hmm good By the way, it will also be known how the baby will come.

YN hitting Tavish on the shoulder : pervert.

Tavish kissing on YN's nose : only for you Wifey,

A smile comes on YN's face listening to Tavish.

____________________________________________