Chapter 57

As soon as Lhexi beheaded his favorite Nara, she grabbed his hair as his head dangled. Rich amount of blood spilled on the ground as his horrified expression was what left on his face.

Her purple eyes narrowed when her body reacted instinctively like a danger was coming. She immediately formed a ram sign and whispered the word "Release."

Shikamaru's head was nowhere to be found and she simply smiled when Asuma's trench knife sliced through her cheek as she flipped back. She wiped the blood off her cheeks using Shika's fingers before she licks his finger tips.

"Genjutsu huh, Kurenai-sensei?"

Lhexi whispered as she glanced to the side, seeing the black-haired woman holding Shikamaru in her arms as the boy continuously wailed at the lost of his arm.

Asuma's eyes were filled with venom as his eyes watched the girl hold his student's arm in the air.

"You little brat", he growled before Lhexi threw Shika's arm to the ground.

"Ah~ah~, I really thought I got his head there", she pursed her lips in annoyance.

Kurenai's red ringed eyes flared at Lhexi and the young girl raised an eyebrow.

"Kurenai-sensei, please don't look at me like that", Lhexi whispered as heat rushed to her cheeks in excitement and her lips slowly curled up into a playful smile. "You're turning me on."

The female Jonin creased her eyebrows in confusion and disgust.

"Lhexi, why are you doing this?", she asked, curiosity in her voice as she helps Shika stand up.

"Hm? Oh well of course I'm just playing around. I just got bored you see and chose to attack Konoha out of nowhere", Lhexi chuckled sarcastically before she frowned at their indifferent reactions. "You guys can't take a joke, can you?"

"Kurenai, take Shikamaru and get out of here. That brat can use the Seiryuugan," Asuma whispered to his girlfriend as Lhexi squats down alarming the two Jonin.

The black-haired woman's expression turned to a horrified fear as the young Ryuugaime stared back at her.

"Oh, don't mind me," she playfully giggled a little, amused at their contorted reactions as she tried shooing away the woman. "Go-go-go Kurenai-sensei, listen to your partner."

Lhexi could see Kurenai giving Asuma a worried look as the female Jonin held Shikamaru close to her before she made a run for it.

As Lhexi tried to stand up, the corner of her eyes saw Asuma's short-ranged attack. Her wrists flicked as she blocked his trench knives. They exchanged blows after blows, his speed versus the little girl's strength putting them at an equal state.

As their weapons strum a sound, Lhexi leaned her face forward, barely touching his eyelashes. "Hey, how good is it to fuck Kurenai-sensei?"

A vein popped over his neck as his jaw tightened at the mischievous girl's question. "I didn't know you were the kind of student to be curious about what your teachers do behind closed doors...!"

Lhexi grinned as he twisted his wrist and she met a sharp pain to her left abdomen as he dug his knife into her flesh.

"I was just wondering how good it would feel to fuck with her," Lhexi hissed as her body turned transparent and his eyes contorted to a horrified and anxious expression as he realizes that the girl was just a clone.

"Fuck you," the girl heard him curse before she tipped backwards and her consciousness awakened in her real body.

The ice clone jutsu is surely a good and helpful technique. She just have to shift her consciousness in one of her clones and she can freely use her abilities without inflicting any damage to her real body. The only downside to it is that, her real body would be left vulnerable.