Chapter 34

A/N
I lost my grandpa a few days ago so, I could not focus on writing this story that's why I haven't uploaded it in a little while when I promised you guys there would be a new chapter every day. :(

I opened my Wattpad account to lift up my mood just to read a couple of hate comments on my book and me, the author as well.

So, in courtesy, I had to reply back to teach this one a couple of things or three. I'm new to Wattpad and this is definitely a new experience for me.

I'm open to opinions regarding my book but, not hate comments who only know how to swear and downgrade someone thinking they look cool and amazing when they're just being plain stupid.

Critique the book, not the author. This is what we call proper manners.

And when I say critique, it's a careful judgment of the good and bad parts of the work.

To all the authors who have experienced getting hate comments, ignore them, they're not worth your precious time.

Anyway, here is the latest chapter you've been waiting for.

..........

A green-haired girl sat alone by the end of a cliff, watching the river stream down from the waterfall. Her orange eyes flick upwards looking at the clear blue sky mesmerized.

She reached out her hands, imagining she was touching the birds that flew in flocks. A familiar voice broke her out of her trance then she looked back.

"Fuu-chan, will you help me hang these up?"

The green-haired girl smiled before nodding as she stood up. "Of course! Leave it to me, Matilda-san!"

"You're such a big help."

The child rubbed her neck as she looked fondly at the older woman.

..........

Kakashi remained calm and poised despite the huge dark purple strands of chakra swirling inside the room he was in, breaking several windows. Pieces of glass shards were scattered everywhere as the girl in a hospital gown trashed around.

Several doctors and nurses were terrified as they watched from outside watching the scene through the glass window. Kakashi turned around and gave them an eye smile, startling the medics before he slid the curtain down, blocking their view.

"Now then.", Kakashi moved his eye towards Lhexi who was screaming in pain as she clutched the curse seal on her neck.

'She's having a delayed reaction. I'm relieved she could still hold herself back from hurting anyone despite being influenced by such an evil chakra.'

Both her knees are on the floor as her agonizing screech worsens when the black marks on her pale skin continue to spread all over her body.

"Calm down Alexa.", the man stepped towards her attempting to hold her down.

Kakashi observed her as he approached the girl, there was a different look in her eyes, not the one he had grown accustomed to these few weeks. It was dark, menacing, and with an alarmingly direful look. It was like a different person with the same face but, it was still her through and through.

"Don't come near me!", her voice was hoarse, venomous, and deleterious.

He stopped right in front of her before squatting down to her level.

"Mah, take a deep breath.", he gently placed his hand on her shoulder only to be smacked away followed by a wave of chakra.

"Don't touch me, you bastard!"