Author's Note

Hello!

It has been over two weeks already since I've last updated.

I'll be taking a break for now and focus on my studies but, I'm not dropping this book.

It's still actually halfway before I finish this book. I'm still debating how to end this book.

This is mainly a revenge plot story. So, I'm not really into the romance-genre and I've noticed some of you ship Lhexi with a few of the ogs. I just insert some lovey dovey fluffy scenes to add some warmth.

If she's gonna end up with someone, she's either gonna kill them or she gets killed by them. Lhexi is not really someone who falls in love romantically.

These are the pairs that I've randomly ran across to in the comments.

Sasuke x Lhexi

I'm not sure if this is gonna work. Lhexi only got close to him cause they have the same past and they're both revenge driven. They have mutual understanding not mutual feelings. And it's one sided anyways.

Naruto x Lhexi

Bro. The more Lhexi showers a kid who have been treated an outcast all his life, the more Naruto's gonna get obsessed with Lhexi. So, if they somehow end up together, it's gonna be unhealthy. And Lhexi loves Naruto as a brother. Tho, I'm curious how an obsessed Naruto would look like.

Neji x Lhexi

Yo, Neji's just slightly fascinated by her. It's mutual respect. He doesn't have feelings for her. Period.

Gaara x Lhexi

Lhexi's a manipulator. Gaara have felt love and betrayal and that made him a batshit crazy psycho. What more if Lhexi tricks him? Even if he becomes kind in Shippuden, this guy still got feelings. He's gonna be broken and depressed if he learns the truth.

And if Lhexi was to fall in love, which is almost impossible, it would be with a guy around Kakashi's age or older. This bitch is a grown ass woman afterall. She's never gonna fall in love with teenage boys to begin with.

She's not cold or some shit. She felt Asuna's pain and agony after getting betrayed. It's engraved in her soul. She's scared to love with the fear of getting her trust broken. But, at the same time, she yearns for them cause she was isolated for years.

She loves Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura as friends but, it doesn't go any deeper than that. She doesn't treasure friendship like Naruto, she doesn't have any romance fantasies like Sakura and her desire for revenge is much greater than Sasuke's.

She has a plan but, not an ambition.

This is how I see it as an author and I'm pretty sure you've got different opinions as readers.

Feel free to comment down below your thoughts, theories and debates about our oc and this story.