Her heart flutters."Y-you what?"

He kissed the corner of her mouth."I love you, Anastasia."

She felt her eyes begin to water as horrible memories came back to her."You can't love me, Michael."

He frowns."Yes, I can."

She shakes her head."No, Michael, you can't."

"Anastasia—"

"You can't love me Michael!" She yelled."Because all you're gonna do is break my heart like—" She stopped, and closed her eyes as the tears fell from her cheeks.

Michael wipes her tears away."Like what baby?"

She sighed."Jason."

"Who's Jason?"

"My ex-boyfriend, and first love." She said, looking down at her fingers."Jason and I grew up together and he was my best friend. He also was my very first boyfriend. He was such a sweet, caring guy." She sighed."Well he was until he got to that age were all he wanted to do was have sex. He would ask me multiple times and I would always refuse nicely. I wasn't ready for sex I was only fifteen." She ran her fingers through her hair."He told me he loved me and of course I was stupid to say it back, even though we only dated for like three months. He also told me he would wait until I was ready. But boy was that a huge fucking lie." She chuckled."Long story short, I went over to his house and caught him in bed with one of my close friends."

"I'm sorry, baby."

She shook her head and gave him a small smile."He's in the past Michael. Fuck him."

Michael lightly smiled, caressing her cheek."You don't trust me, Anastasia?"

"I do, Michael, I do trust you." She mumbled loud enough for him to hear while looking down at her fingers.

He tilts her head back up and stares into her eyes."Then trust me when I say I will never ever hurt you like those people in your past. Trust me when I say I love you, baby."

She stared into his eyes and lightly smiled."I trust you."

He smiled then softly kissed her lips."Lets go to bed."

She nodded and was about to jump down when he picked her up, bridal style, and walked up the stairs into his bedroom.

He throws her on the bed and she laughs.

He climbs in next to her and pulls the cover up to their necks.

He pulls her close to his body and kissed her nose."Goodnight Anastasia."

"Goodnight Michael." She said back and they both fall asleep.

***

"Michael! Put me down!" Anastasia giggled as Michael carried her over to the pool. She gasps."You. Wouldn't—"

He throws her in the pool and she swims back up to the surface."Michael! I'm—"

"Cannonball!" He yelled, jumping in the pool.

He swims back up to the surface and says."You wanna have a race?"

"Sure." They swim to the end of the pool."Prepare to lose, Michael."

He chuckled then pointed and yelled."Oh my God! It's Michael Jackson!"

Anastasia turned her head."Wha—" But was then cut off by water splashing in her face by Michael who was already swimming to the other side of the pool."Hey!"

She quickly swam after him until she got to the other side of the pool.

"I win!" He cheered with a smile.

"You cheated!" Anastasia exclaimed, reaching to choke him.

He laughed then pulled her into a kiss and wrapped his arms around her body.

***

After showering, Anastasia dressed into some clothes then goes next door to Michael's room and sees him talking on the phone.

She climbed into bed next to him and mouthed."Who are you talking to?"

"Aaron." He mouthed back."Oh, you have a surprise for Anastasia?"

Anastasia smiled wide and sat up.

"No, I don't mind if one of her friends stay over for a week. I mean she deserves it for being good while she's been living with me." Michael said in the phone then winked at her.

"Okay, bye." Michael hangs up and Anastasia said.

"Well? Who's the special friend?"

"He didn't say, but what he did say was that tomorrow he or she will be here."

She smiled excitedly.

***

The next day, Anastasia was in the kitchen with Michael, eating breakfast.

"Anastasia, remember for a week we have to be normal around each other. That also means you have to sleep in your own room." Michael said and she sighed.

"A week? I don't think I can go that long, Michael."

He playfully rolled his eyes just as the sound of knocking comes from the front door.

She stood up and ran out of the kitchen to the front door and swung it open before looking out the peephole.

Her smile faded and her jaw dropped when she saw who stood before her.

"You miss me?" Jason said with his arms opened wide.