Chapter 1- its just begun

¹⁹⁴³

  They were being shipped out tomorrow morning. The entire 107th. Gone not to return until the war was over.

   His best friend was beside him for most of the day. And although he wanted to join the soldier. Nothing can change the fact it was next to impossible for it to happen.

  Nothing could change the fate of the one who wanted to go. And the one who wanted to stay
________________________

¹⁹⁵³

  The young girl was all packed and ready. Finaly able to complete her dream of moving to america. After all the new queen was in rule.

  Bags all packed and ready for her new adventure. Along with the sister who is forced to follow as her parents wanted the better opportunity in schooling, maybe even get their degrees.

Still, a 20 year old and her 14 year old counter part made their way to the ships surrounded by others waving goodbye to their beloveds.

___________________

  A P.O.W. What a way to go out. The entire unit of soldiers. Captured or killed in what they thought would be an easy mission.

  Hours. No. Maybe days. Possibly weeks later. The soldier heard the voice he never though he would again.

Laying on the table looking over at his best friend. Now in a new uniform than when he last saw him. Now alot different than when he last saw him.

____________________

   Once off the ship, all the sights, sounds, and smells of the new world caught them off guard. It was all totally overwhelming for their senses.

   The girls looked at each other. The more reluctant one now had a small smile appearing on her face, watching as the new world moved around them both.

   The older one looked away for a moment watching a fancy looking car drove by. Not realizing what was occurring with the younger one.

  A strange man had approached. Wondering about whom they were to meet. In responce the little one politely told the man about her sisters shot at a decent university.

  A smug look crossed the man's face. Offering to give them a ride down to the bus stop a few blocks down the road.

  As he walked away the little one followed not looking behind her as she left her sister there.

The older one however immediately felt the young girl was gone and started looking around.

"LACEY" she called before spotting the girl talking to the older man near a black car. Both watching the older one and waving her over.

___________________

  The howling commandos. That's the group name. After being rescued by Captian America himself, they were always together.

  Ofcourse they were. Best friends til the end of the line. That's how they got aboard the train. Fast moving. Only a few seconds or you would completely miss it.

  And the drop wasn't very friendly. On the side of the cliff is where the rails were built. Snowing as they walked along the roof of the train.

    Making their way inside the bestfriends looked through every car until the door slammed inbetween them. Causing the captian to watch and struggle to get the door open as his closest pal was being shot at.

After he ran out of bullets, he was sitting behind some crates waiting for the enemy soldier to get closer. But as he was about to strike, a shield flew past his head to the enemy before bouncing back to his best friend. As they fought side by side.

But there was a tear. A tear in the traincar wall that almost immediately opened as the metal flew far below them all. The soldier took the opportunity to take down as many enemy's as possible.

They were all gone. But so was he. As the captian looked out the window to his best friend. Hanging onto a thin, cold rail for his life. Reaching for his friend before it broke

"BUCKY" was all he heard as he fell further and further away from the train.

___________________

  Running to her sister. Stopping her from getting into the strange car. But as she grabbed the young girls hand. Something was put over her mouth.

Her sister screamed as the same thing happened to her. Dark was all around them. Only faint noises and the feeling of small bumps as the car went along an old road.

___________________

   Everything was foggy around him. Wether it was his own vision or because of the snow he wouldn't know. But looking around he saw blood around his left arm.

  His eyes closed again before opening to see strange people dragging him through the snow. And then he went out again.

___________________

  A strange room with dirty walls and floors. Chains on the wall and blood in some areas. Her sister lay. Shaking on the ground like a dog.

  Removing her coat the older sister covered the younger one. Causing her shaking to stop.

  The small amount of light made it hard to see anything other than shadows. And the door with a small window didn't show much.

  Screaming and banging on the door didn't do anything. Just gave the girl a massive headache.

  As she sat on the ground head on her knees wanting to cry. This is not the new life she was wanting to have with her sister.

  Hours later the door finnaly opened and a man with long dark hair and a serious face surrounded by guard was walking in.

  The guards picked up her sister as she protested, screaming threats to the guards as the other man grabbed her arm. Taking her to a new room.

___________________

  He woke up in a lab surrounded by doctors and wires coming out of him. Lifting his left arm he saw it was no longer skin. No. Now it was some sort of metal.

  A doctor realized he was awake and went over to him but as they got closer he realized who they were. Grabbing the doctors throat causing panic among the others.

  But soon he was sedated. Falling back into the depths of unwanted sleep.

After many years being trained and brainwashed to the needs of evil. They finnaly found good candidates for the program.

  Using the new soldier as a threat. The guards got the new recruit and pawn out of their cell.

  Taking the older one to the chair and the younger one to watch from the 1-way window infront.

  The process was started again. More injections and more electricity. Along with alot of language, fighting, and many more subjects. They finnaly had the ultimate soldiers they would need for their better world.