2. Choice Is A Truth

Start from the beginning

"Yeah okay, Now rest for a bit. I shall do the same meanwhile I've to make some important mails."

"Don't stress too much Kook. Take some rest once in a while." Hyunjin smiled.

"Sure." He is always like this since our college days. Hyunjin is the carefree one flowing along the pathway of life. His father was manager in this company before retiring, really close to my father. So, that's how we became friends. We had same school, college and University so yeah, I've been seeing his face whole life.

I made my way towards my suite, thinking about the mails I need to send. I was about to open my door when I heard someone running lightly in my direction, before I could see that person collided with my shoulder and was about to meet the ground when I held him from his arm making him stable.

"Sorry that I....." but he cut me off.

"Please, please mister help me, I.... They are after me... They are chasing me please help me...." now tears forming in his eyes as if I was his only hope.

"I don't know..." I tried to reason.

"Please sir please help... That man is a monster please.... I'll do whatever you ask me to... Please save me......" he said with a weak voice.

He really seem damsel in distress, puffy eyes and tear stained face. I didn't say anything, I opened the door and let him in. I gestured him to take a seat on chair. While I was pouring water, I could still hear his sniffles.

He gulped down the water in one go holding onto the glass as if was running in a desert from days. I took this chance to have a detailed scan in him. He was wearing all white. A silk shirt adorned with crytals and sequins. An earring dangling in his right ear complementing his blue hair. He was wearing various bracelets made up of some quality stones. His over all look was worth millions of dollars.

 His over all look was worth millions of dollars

He was still shaking and sniffling, his frame wasn't so slim or so broad, although it looked like he wasn't eating well

He was still shaking and sniffling, his frame wasn't so slim or so broad, although it looked like he wasn't eating well. I couldn't tell more due to his loose clothing, "Are you okay now?"

"Yes, thank you." He extended his both arms still holding a glass, like a kid is returning it. I sighed taking it and placing on table.

"If you are okay, can you tell me what's going on why were you running?" I tried to sound as calm as possible.