"That... Is a long time" Rimuru thought. It's gonna take a veeeeeeeery long time for this thing to escape.

Shadow and Hoku were just observing the sleeping beast Infront of them, both instinctively shivering out of fear of what they see.

Rimuru: Can I devour it?

...

Uri: Eh?

Shadow: Eh?

Hoku: Eh?

They all look at Rimuru like he's some sort of idiot, even his own subordinates.

Uri: What possessed you to bring this up, younger brother?

Oh right, he started calling Rimuru his younger brother because of the blessing they possess.

Rimuru scoffs a little, not liking being called younger brother... But he answers.

Rimuru: I have an ability that allows me to devour other people and steal their abilities. It works best when the target cannot fight back, so I have a very high chance of success to devour this thing.

Shadow and Hoku widen their eyes in realization, so that's what he used back there to devour all those dragons.

Uri seems a bit surprised, and gives it a thought...

Uri: Hmmmmmm... Meh, what could go wrong?

He shrugs, causing Hoku and Shadow to look at him with wide mouths in disbelief.

Shadow: Oi Oi, alot of things can go wrong!

Hoku: Exactly! If the process fails, the entire world will be plunged into chaos.

Both voice their objection to Rimuru's little plan.

Uri, however...

Uri: Well, this thing is pretty much dormant. If Rimuru's ability works as he said, then I don't see anything about to go wrong. Besides, this guy is quite the shitty father and I don't mind if he died right now.

He seems carefree, not giving two damns about what Rimuru is going to do.

Rimuru jumps towards the barrier, stopping Infront of it and raising his hand.

Rimuru: Welp, here goes nothin.

A black swirl forms inside his hand, extending towards the barrier and covering it in a sort of purple mist.

Uri watches in curiousity, wondering what skill Rimuru is using right now...

Rimuru: Gluttony...

The entire sphere is taken over by the purple mist, devouring the barrier alongside the chaos dragon inside of it.

In just a few seconds, the Chaos Dragon dissapears and nothing is left of where it slept.

Shadow and Hoku stare in shock, and Uri is no different as he expected more of a challenge...

[Confirmed, Individual has achieved Unknown Skill {Anti-Skill}]

Uri: Well, this is quite the interesting turn of events if I do say so myself...

Jura Forest
Canaat Mountains
Dawn
Narrators POV

Authorrrrrrrr!

(A.N: What?)

Why is it my POV again?

(A.N: Because I said so)

N: Because I said so)