"Talking just like his father" Grandpa throws the stick at him but it doesn't reach them, it falls a few distance away from the couple.

"Why are you getting angry on him? Namjoon invited us but because of my health issues we weren't able to attend the marriage. He came to get our blessings, why are you being grumpy now?" Grandma said, holding grandpa's hand.

"Yes grandpa, you know how much I missed you all in my wedding" Jungkook makes an innocent face which makes Tae refuse to believe, their 'work is god' full time strict boss acting silly to get forgiveness is an unbelievable sight to see.

Grandpa's eyebrow settled down, seeing that grandma actioned Jungkook to get down, Jungkook grabbed Tae's hand then both of them fell on Grandpa's feet to get blessings.

"Live long happily with many children" Grandpa held Tae's shoulder then caressed his head "Not gonna lie, Namjoon got a gem for my grandson" he pats Tae, smiling. Tae hugged him, Jungkook smiled at them.

"Okay okay let's eat" Grandma said. They settled to eat, Rema mentioned Tae is the one who cooked chicken curry with idli which made everyone compliment him, grandpa gave him money as a blessing and Jungkook mentioned Tae is a good cook. They asked about the city life of Taekook and they also shared many funny things that happened in villages. They completed breakfast talking about many things.

Tae noticed that married women in the house didn't eat anything. Before he could ask about that, the ladies sat on the same place where their husbands ate and they were using the same banana leaf which their husbands ate.

"Why are you all eating on the used leaf?" Taehyung asked them

Priya laughed at it, "It's just our husband's used leaf, it's like our tradition to eat on the same leaf as them" Priya explained.

"It gives us happiness, eating the leftover food from the same leaf as my husband," Rema said blushing.

It's totally nonsense from Tae's point of view, but seeing them eating happily and blushing made him crave to eat the same leaf as Jungkook's but Tae already ate with him. He was amused to see grandma also eating on grandpa's.
---------

Jungkook is bored without the internet, he has a phone but the network is slow in the village so he is just resting in the room and Tae is nowhere to be seen, he does not know where the younger one went without telling him.

Vishnu and Karthik (his two elder brothers/ cousins) came into the room.

"Jungkook, what are you doing here alone? Let's go to our field," Vishu said.

Jungkook was also bored so he agreed to join them.

"Where are Rema and Priya Anni?" Jungkook asked noticing the house is silent.
(Anni- sister-in-law)

"They all are in our agriculture field" Vishu said.

"Priya likes to spend her time in our field" Karthik smiles, talking about his wife.

"Rema also likes to work there" Vishnu softly said.

"We're lucky to have them as our wife, Priya understands me and our family well, she is such a good wife anyone can ask for" Karthik said vishnu agrees with him. They noticed Jungkook was silent.

"You're lucky too Jungkook, Tae is a lovely person" Vishnu said to Jungkook, Karthik also nodded his head.

"No no, he will not like to work in the agriculture field" Jungkook said.

"I heard he works in Namjoon chithapa company, Isn't he helpful in your business?" Karthik asked.

"Huh yeah...he is but...." Jungkook starts but gets interrupted by vishu "what are you saying?, He also likes to work in the agriculture field, he is with Rema and Priya".

Contractual 📄❤️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें