𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

That was definitely the happy ending everyone deserved—myself included.

Literally this feels like a weight off my chest, to finally give these three the happy ending they have been like DESERVING for so long. I love them so much (help I'm attached).

I can only hope you loved them and the story as much as I did (though supernova was a tad crazy when moved from notes to actual writing). And I cant thank you enough for the support and reading. Your guys' hilarious comments motivated me to write and keep me going.

So much has changed since I first started writing this sequel; and honestly for the better. A lot of which I cant openly describe, but I've cut off toxic people, met new friends, I finished my last musical ever as a HS theatre kid, I graduated, I'm starting college, I'm finally going to therapy (thank god honestly), and I'm finally happy where I'm at. This story, this ending, embodies where I'm at in life at right now. It wasn't perfect getting here, but we survived and now I'm doing better than ever.

I cant thank you all enough for your support and perhaps a prequel of Eclipse's carrier with cameos of the older bots like Ironhide, Ratchet, Prime, and so on? I don't know, let me know if something like that interest you guys.

Im not dead after this tho (I am slowly editing so ignore any changes you might see along the way throughout months and months cause procrastination forever). I plan to start dedicating time to my new Peter Parker fic (guardians of the galaxy included) called Melomania along with a few other project slowly dabbled in on my page. Feel free to check them out until the day I finish my original book (pray for me).

Before I forget, here's clipse's mix! for all of you to listen to :)

For now, see you guys among the stars...

Signing off, mik