x. ultraviolet

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍
'𝗎𝗅𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗏𝗂𝗈𝗅𝖾𝗍'

✶ ℕ ✶

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 for their adventure to continue, and it was also time for goodbyes to Jazz before the trio departed after Eclipse and Bumblebee who were already on their way.

Jazz nodded to Cliffjumper, letting him know that he had him covered while he was off early to the city they were going to in a few cycles.

"I'll see you when I transfer over to Iacon." He said, earning a curt nod in response.

"See you later, Jazz!" Nova beamed at the silver mech, waving her servo happily. She still had the habit of curling in her digits ever so slightly as if going to make a grabby-servo like she used to do as a bitlet.

Her glyphs were strange to say as someone from the future, but knowing it meant that she knew she'd see him again—even when she changes the future.

She then nudged Comet who grunted, glancing at her for a moment before reluctantly saying, "Bye."

It was the thought that counted.

The pair of younglings spun on their heels and began to walk out of the exit of the base, the femmeling with a skip in her step. She was a bit excited, to say the least

Cliffjumper chuckled at the sight before turning back to the mech watching them with a similar grin.

He shook his helm, "You sure you can handle those two?"

The red mech took a moment, staring after them.

Nova was talking the mechling's audio-receptor off who, though he didn't look like it, listened silently while appearing bored as ever.

He finally reached his rather short limit before shoving her shoulder-plate so she stumbled to the side, pedes tripping over each other slightly.

Nova wasted no time in shoving him back harder so he fell right on his aft and left glaring up at her.

"Nope."

✶ ℕ ✶

𝐁𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐁𝐄𝐄'𝐒 𝐀𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 the last thought in his processors as he joined the team of bots to find Rune.

The team was made up of Sunstreaker, Bluestreak, Elita, and, of course, Bumblebee. They were the fastest of the bunch and were good for in-and-out missions—which Jazz was usually the head of but got caught up in the press conference drama. Elita, who normally didn't team with the three, was there to keep them in line since Jazz could not.

And finding Rune was quite possibly the easiest mission the four had after coming from a war against the Decepticons. They were used to dealing with much more complicated scenarios but breaking into a citizen-developed city they already knew the layout of before it was destroyed was proving to be not much of a challenge.

It made sense given that the Outsiders were nothing entirely developed. They went in not knowing that, however.

There was no defense in place, no one there had adopted the skills they had to be on constant watch, even when relaxed, to notice them sneaking around, and there was no sense of urgency to get things done there. It was surprisingly... normal despite the odd worship thing they had going on.

Finding him came easy due to this, and before they knew it, the scout was first through the doors scaring the ever-loving scrap out of Rune in his unit.