xvi. then the galaxies went supernova!

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
'𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗀𝖺𝗅𝖺𝗑𝗂𝖾𝗌 𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗌𝗎𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗇𝗈𝗏𝖺!'

✶ ℕ ✶

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐁𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐑𝐀𝐍 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 family.

Anyone that knew them was acutely aware of this fact, but the extent to which they'd take it was too hard to comprehend until you met them at a time of anger, of grief, of vengeance.

When Nova had finally found her carrier again, she found herself watching from the corner of a building where the street met the next when Eclipse stumbled upon a pacing Tesla.

"Tesla?"

"There you go again, ruining everything. Always stomping someone else's efforts with her own selfish needs."

It felt like that was all she could do. It's all she had done.

"I had one shot at this, Eclipse. One!" Tesla stopped pacing as she threw her servo in the air furiously, "You always have to make things so difficult. You ruined everything!"

Eclipse shook her helm, "I didn't ruin anything."

"Liar!"

All she had done is watch the past unfold in front of her the exact way it had before, and the understanding of why there was so much resentment on this one femme had become a mutual feeling.

"I'm the liar? Your lies are the reason all of this is happening."

Resentment.

"No, no, no, no, no... I'm helping him!"

She never had resented anyone before, not even the one this femme claimed to be helping.

"How in the pits are you helping anyone?"

Yet she welcomed the feeling as it pumped her spark with hatred that began to tense her jaw.

"I'm helping him, and you ruined everything! I need to fix it!"

Then her fists clenched at the thought that the femme just around the corner had caused so much pain to her family.

"Killing bots isn't going to fix anything." Eclipse stated firmly.

"Killing you will."

And while the two tackled one another and rolled, each fighting for the upper hand, the femmeling had rolled her shoulder plates as she glared ahead at nothing in particular. Only of the thought that she wanted to hurt, for the first time in her life, because of bitter hate.

A thought that told her that if she helped get the job down, everything else would fall into line and fix itself. There was no other answer anymore, not when her vision was so hazed.

But just before she could turn the corner, a servo gripped her arm to stop her causing her helm to whirl around.

Her glare was met with a stern gaze, but it did not falter.

Cliffjumper was just grateful he got there in time.

He shook his helm, whispering so he wasn't heard by the two femmes fighting, "No, you can't fight her."

The violet femmeling's glare sharped and there was a flicker of blue within the cracks of her frame, "It's not your choice. It's mine."

The red mech was silent, studying her with a frown. He had never seen her so angry before, so driven by a path of vengeance he never thought her kind soul was capable of. "I'm only saying this because it looks like you're losing it."