Chapter 59 Saving People

   "Yes, you can discuss this among yourselves. Anyway, I am only responsible for processing and dividing the money."

  Song Xi couldn't help giving a thumbs up in her heart.

   This Zhou Ping is quite smart!

  In this way, you can make more money before winter comes.

  Wait until winter, if you can’t find a good way out, then you can give yourself a ‘holiday’.

   When the day Song Xi and Gu Ming agreed on came, Song Xi set off for Xianglin after Zhou Yi left for work.

  She didn't know whether Gu Ming agreed to her proposal of picking snails and mussels in the letter.

  But she still wants to take a look, maybe Gu Ming agrees!

   After all, it is difficult to make money in the countryside, so this is a good income.

  When he was about to reach Xianglin, Song Xi flashed into the supermarket, dressed himself as 'Lan Tian', and then walked forward again.

  Xianglin is about three hours away from Ping'an Village.

   Arriving at Xianglin, Song Xi walked a few steps inside, and saw Gu Ming and Gu Liang brothers sitting on the ground leaning on the tree trunk, panting.

   There were ten sacks in front of them, each of which was full.

  It seems that they picked up a lot of snails and mussels in the past few days!

  Song Xi hesitated for a moment, then stepped forward, "Hi, are you Comrade Gu Ming?"

  Gu Ming heard the voice of 'man', and stood up quickly.

  He looked around nervously, and then whispered, "I'm Gu Ming, are you the snail harvester Song Xi mentioned?"

   "Yes, it's me, I'm Lan Tian, ​​how many snails do you have here now, have you weighed them?"

   Song Xi imitated a man's voice and said.

  This boy is willing to lend money to Song Xi to study even in such a difficult situation.

   It shows that this child has a good character, and Song Xi is willing to do his best to help him.

   "The snails and mussels are more than 500 catties each. Comrade Lan can count as 500 catties."

  The snails and mussels have been washed with water, so the water is relatively large. Gu Ming knows that he doesn't want to deceive people.

   "Okay, then it will be calculated as a thousand catties, and I won't weigh it. A thousand catties will be ten yuan."

Song Xi took out ten yuan and handed it to Gu Ming, and also handed a package to Gu Ming, "This is a gift for the first cooperation, I hope we can cooperate happily in the future, and we will send it every five days in the future. If the weather is abnormal, it will be postponed later." One day, you go first, I am here waiting for someone to come and deliver the goods."

  Gu Ming and Gu Liang were very excited. They didn't expect that they actually sold the snails and mussels.

  Ten yuan!

  I earned ten yuan in five days, which means two yuan a day.

  Away from Xianglin, Gu Mingcai opened the package that 'Lan Tian' gave him.

   There were four sets of clothes, big and small, four pairs of shoes, a piece of bacon, a bottle of rapeseed oil, food stamps, meat tickets, sugar tickets, kerosene tickets, one each.