Chapter 49 Intoxicated

   "Eat, Aunt Li." Song Xi was afraid that Aunt Li would invite her to dinner, so she lied, "Aunt Li, I have something to ask you, can I trouble Aunt Li to come out? Just delay Aunt Li for a few minutes."

  Aunt Li walked up to Song Xi and looked at Song Xi with a kind smile on her face.

   I didn't expect Song Xi to be so handsome, especially those bright eyes, which were so clear, like stars in the dark night.

   Zhou Yi is really blessed, he married such a good wife by mistake.

"Aunt Li, it's like this. When Zhou Yi and I went to the commune hospital for a physical examination today, I met my junior high school classmates. Their family has a large population. Due to the insufficient supply in the city, even if you have money, you can't buy much food. , that day was really miserable. She wanted to exchange money with me for edible food in the mountains, but my body...can't do anything, and I can't help even if I want to help, so I want to ask Li Aunt, do you want this opportunity to make money?"

  Song Xi said, and deliberately pressed her fist to her lips, coughing a few times.

  The persona of her sickly beauty cannot be collapsed.

  Aunt Li was a little excited, why didn't she want a chance to make money!

   It can be said that everyone in the village wants the opportunity to make money, but there is no such thing!

   Everyone has no education, no urban household registration, no chance to make money at all, and can only plan food in the fields.

  However, God has not been strong in the past few years, making everyone's life miserable.

  Although private sales are not allowed on the surface.

  But if you talk about exchanging items, there is nothing wrong.

   "Xiaoxi, what should I do? What should I do?"

  Aunt Li squeezed her hands excitedly, she wanted to seize this opportunity to make money.

  Even if you earn very little, you can slowly improve your family's living standard.

Song Xi pointed to the small stream at the bottom of the slope, "Aunt Li, my classmate can give you one penny and two catties for the green and fragrant water celery that grows on the bank of the small stream, and those small water celery in the small stream. Small snails cost a penny and a catty, but my classmates also have requirements, that is, the water celery must be neat, and there must be no yellow leaves and mud, and then the snails must be cleaned."

   Song Xi is a grateful girl, Aunt Li treats her well and helps her.

  She and Zhou Yi are both 'poor', and they can't give Aunt Li money directly, so it's good to help Aunt Li in this way.

  Besides, it would be great if I could get to know Aunt Li better through these little things.

   As for whether we can continue to communicate in the future, it will naturally depend on how strict Aunt Li is.

   "This..." Aunt Li was so excited that she could hardly breathe.

   Water celery that no one eats can be sold for a penny for two catties. People in this city are really rich!

  If she took some time to pick twenty catties every day, she would get it for ten cents.

   It costs three yuan a month. If you pick more, you will earn more!