Chapter 5 Supermarket

  Although the rough guy in front of her is her cheap husband.

   They are considered married, he treats her well and takes care of her with all his heart.

  But she can't accept it now, at least temporarily.

   "Daughter-in-law, I'll wash the dishes later. Now I'll take you back to your room. There are too many mosquitoes outside."

  Zhou Yi stood up, came to Song Xi's side, and picked Song Xi up from the chair.

   It is the romantic and beautiful princess hug in idol dramas.

   It's just that Song Xi's eyes are not so romantic and beautiful.

  The better Zhou Yi treats her, the more she feels about Alexander.

   If Zhou Yi wants to repay his favor in the future, Zhou Yi doesn’t want money, but only her, what should he do?

  With Zhou Yi's 'help', Song Xi finished the wash with difficulty and shyly.

  Zhou Yi put her on the bed and went out to clean up the dishes.

   And Song Xi fell into a drowsy sleep after a while.

  Dreamed that because of her "sudden disappearance", all the goods in the supermarket I opened were emptied by the employees.

  Song Xi's eyes widened in astonishment in an instant. Under the faint kerosene lamp, Song Xi gasped heavily, her heart hurting.

   That is the life supermarket she opened in the small town.

  It takes a lot of hard work for a person to grow from nothing.

   Could it be that they were evacuated by those employees in the supermarket?

   That was her hard work for many years!

   It may be because Song Xi has been talking about the supermarket.

  Suddenly, Song Xi disappeared on the bed.

  If someone sees this scene of disappearing out of thin air, they will definitely be scared out of their wits.

  As for Song Xi at this moment, looking at the familiar supermarket and the familiar goods in front of him, she was also quite frightened.

  She didn't expect that the supermarket she was worried about would just appear in front of her eyes.

  She stood in the aquatic area, looking at all kinds of fish that sank to the bottom of the tank without dying or moving.

   and the gimai shrimp in the shrimp tank, I feel incredible.

  On the counter next to the shrimp tank, there are frozen fish and shrimp, lined up side by side.

  Further forward, there is the cooked food area, meat and vegetarian, all kinds of lo mei.

  Smelling the delicious smell, Song Xi's mouth spit sour water.

   During the few days when she was in a coma, Zhou Yi had been feeding her water and medicine.

   I only drank a little soup today.

  Her mouth was bitter and astringent, very uncomfortable.

   Now smelling the delicious smell, she feels like she could eat a cow.

  But Song Xi also knew that he was currently weak.

   Various functions have not been fully restored.