Chapter 3 Wrestling

Chapter 3 Wrestling

  When Song Xi was drinking broth, Zhou Yi found out that she disliked wild boar soup.

   Zhou Yi didn't expect that such a delicious broth would be disliked by someone.

  Since she doesn't like to drink wild boar soup, then replace her with old hen soup.

   Presumably she would not dislike the old hen soup.

   "Song Xi woke up?" Zhou Zhongguo took the piece of wild pork, and before Zhou Yi could answer, he turned and went to the hen shed to catch the old hen.

   Zhou Yi will come, it means Song Xi woke up.

   Otherwise, he didn't have time to go out.

   "Hurry up, don't disturb me to take a nap, now that you are married and separated, you can go to the village to apply for raising chickens, and see how many can be approved for you."

  Zhou Zhongguo stuffed the old hen raised to lay eggs into Zhou Yi's arms, then turned and went back to the house.

  I just finished my summer harvest and autumn planting, so I have nothing to do now.

  The village head will not ask everyone to go to work, and will notify everyone in advance through the loudspeaker if they want to go to work.

   After sleeping for a while and waking up, Song Xi's whole body seemed to be salvaged from the water.

  Combining the memory of the original owner, she realized that it was a hot summer and she had just finished the double grab.

  Before 'Song Xi' got married, she did double robbing for seven days.

  All the work points were counted in the name of Grandma Song, but she was not allowed to bring out anything.

   She also brought a few shabby clothes that she usually wears.

   Song Xi, who drank a big bowl of soup before, feels like going to the toilet.

  She tried to move her legs, and felt that her strength had returned, so she slowly moved to the side of the bed.

  She put her feet on the ground, and when she stood up confidently, she suddenly jumped forward.

   Knees hit the muddy ground heavily, and the entire upper body lay on the ground.

  Song Xi was angry and embarrassed. She never thought that she was so big that she could fall down on the bed.

  She could finally understand why people who were ill or paralyzed were so irritable.

  When something like this happens, who can face their family members calmly?

  Zhou Yi was stewing chicken soup in the stove, and didn't know what happened in the bedroom.

  When he felt that the time was almost up, he came to the bedroom to check on Song Xi's situation.

  Seeing Song Xi laying on the ground, he was heartbroken and ran over quickly, "Daughter-in-law, how are you doing?"

  Zhou Yi picked Song Xi up from the ground and put him back on the bed.

  Seeing the striking red spots on her fair knees, Zhou Yi showed an angry expression on his face.

   Wanted to scold her why she didn't know to call him for something, but after thinking about it, she should be speechless for the time being.

  So he had no choice but to suppress his anger, and quietly sulked himself.