Season 2 - 9: This is an Intervention

(Alright here it is almost the home stretch for the season. Also I got the names mixed up turns out the It's solution that goes with Sebas not omega I'm a dummy)

Re-Estize Capital Sebas house Your P.O.V

Me, Ainz, Cocytus, Demiurge, and Tower were waiting in the living room of the house Sebas was using. We were called by Solution who said that Sebas took in a human girl and is safeguarding her rather than doing the mission we sent him to do. Wait Ainz sent him here......so WTF AM I DOING HERE?

Y/n: "Ainz?"

Ainz: "Yes?"

Y/n: "Why am I here?"

Ainz: "Hm?"

Y/n: "Sebas is your subordinate not mine, so why am I here?"

Ainz: "Because I feel like we don't do a lot of things together."

In a way he was right, it had been a couple months since I had chosen to break off from Nazariek to further expand the borders. But this?..........is boring.......

Y/n: "So what do we know about this human?"

Ainz: "From what Solution has told me, Sebas has been spending quite a lot of time with her and seems to be training her as a maid."

Tower: "Disgusting!"

Demiurge fixes his glasses

Demiurge: "Indeed."

Cocytus: "To think he would stoop so low!"

Y/n: "Is she hot?......"

They all looked at me like 'are you serious?.'

Y/n: "Just a simple question....."

Ainz: "That aside, let us hope that betrayal is not the case."

3rd Person P.O.V

After waiting patiently for a few hours Sebas had finally arrived. Once he entered the room he could feel the gaze of everyone in the room. The silence was broken when Ainz spoke first.

 Ainz: "I'm sure I don't need to explain our presence to you Sebas?"

Sebas: "No my lord."

Even though he kept a stoic expression Sebas was sweating a little.

Ainz: "Where's your handkerchief? You're sweating something awful."

Y/n: "Here."

Y/n throws his handkerchief to Sebas who lets it fall to the floor in front of him. Before Sebas could say anything the door behind him opened.

Solution: "I have brought the girl my lords."

Behind Omega a girl walked in. She had long golden hair, beautiful blue eyes, and a face that could rival Galadriel herself.

 She had long golden hair, beautiful blue eyes, and a face that could rival Galadriel herself