Chapter 2

(So chapter two is here baby!!!!! Also I need to find good shadow of war of nazgul Talion gifs any suggestions? just lemme know, but anyway lets get to the story. Also again characters aren't mine.)

Your P.O.V

Me and Momonga were with the dark elf twins in the 6th floor apmitheater after they had gotten a drink from their sparring match with Momonga.

???: "My my, it appears that I have arrived early."

We heard a female voice state, as she emurges from a warp gate she created.

 This girl was Shalltear Bloodfallen She guards the first, second, and third floors and also has a little bit of a thing for Momonga i'm pretty sur-

Shalltear: Oh my, lord Y/n!

Y/n: *wait wat?*

I thought as she ran over to me and wraps her arms around my neck in a loving embrace.

Shalltear: "The one man I could never rule above! My eternal beloved!"

 Meanwhile i'm just dumbfounded because I thought her setting was she was in love with Momonga not me, but he didn't seem to be complaining.

Y/n: *What.The.Hell*

Aura: "Stop Shalltear, you're gonna slobber all over him!"

Aura states, Shalltear let go of me and turned towards Aura with an annoyed look on her face

Shalltear: "Hello half pint, I didn't realize you were here."

This made Aura little salty as she was gritting her teeth as Shalltear continued

Shalltear: "Having a troublesome older sister must be difficult Mare. However do you manage it?"

Aura was still mad until she gained a small smirk.

Aura: "Miss fake tits"

Y/n: *

 Shalltear started blushing while cover her chest

Shalltear: WHAT!?

Aura then gained a proud look

Aura: "I knew it! Thats why you used a gate because you overstuffed you're bra so much you were worried they'd shift if you ran here."

Shalltear got angry and then yelled