Season 2 - 5: Money Issues...

(

Been awhile hasn't it? sorry for the wait, but I have been super busy now that I'm back in school. So anyway without further ado.....lets do this shit!)

Y/n's castle, your P.O.V

I was sitting at my desk going through the money I got from adventuring and dividing it between myself and funds for different projects.

Y/n: "Alrighty, lets see here..."

I put a stack of gold coins on one side of the desk.

Y/n: "First, the payments for the Easterling Mercenaries...."

I put another stack of gold mixed with silver coins in the middle of the desk.

Y/n: "Then we payments for food and other basic necessities for the Easterling army already in the castle and for the war beasts..."

I then reach into the sack of money.

Y/n: "Which then leaves me with....."

I pulled out a few copper coins.

Y/n: *Chump change.........Dammit! Why is there never enough money!? The resources of my personal floor can only last me so long....Maybe I could get Khamul to help me?......No he's already broke enough as it is, but still I need money and with a baby on the way....*

I was cut off from my thoughts by a knock at the door.

Y/n: "Come in."

The door opens revealing Gubu. He walks in and kneels before me.

Gubu: "My lord, pardon the intrusion, but the iron ore you sent to E-Rantel has arrived in lord Momons room as requested."

Y/n: "Excellent tell Ainz he can send me the money later and take this and give it to Khamul, he and his men need more food and water."

I slid all the coins I had on my desk into the bag and handed it to Gubu.

Gubu: "My lord, may I ask something?"

Y/n: "What is it?"

Gubu: "How is lady Shalltear?

Y/n: "Doing fine for the most part. She has however been frustrated with the fact that she can't drink anything alcoholic."

Gubu: "Understandable, I don't know if I can be without Grog for that long."

Y/n: "She also has been asking me to go out and collect a lot of virgins blood...."

Gubu: "Virgins blood?......"

Y/n: "Not only that, to put the cherry on top Alpha, Beta and Gamma keep barging into my bedroom to have their way with me until they get pregnant themselves..."

Gubu: "Oh....."

Y/n: "It doesn't get better......"

I could tell he wanted to ask me more, but decided against it.

Y/n: "NOW THEN, if thats all you are now free to leave."

Gubu bows to me and walks out of my office. I just sat there pondering on what to do about my current financial crisis. But then I had an Idea so I sent a message to The Architect.