Season 2 - 7: "The Chief"

(Here it is you guys a little treat for ya!)

Y/n's tent your P.O.V

This was happening, Yifil, is standing here, in my tent, COMPLETELY NAKED! I just stood there completely shocked. I didn't know how to react to this.

Yifil: "L-Lord m-may take Yifil now."

If she's talking about what I think she is...........yikes.

Y/n: "Yifil, there's no need to go this far. Who told you to do this?"

Yifil looked sheepishly to the ground.

Yifil: "Alpha tell me......"

Flashback

Alpha: "If you want lord Y/n to notice you then you have GOT to take the offensive! Show you care! Show him how much you NEED HIM!"

Flashback ends

Y/n: *It figures that Yuri would be the one who would tell her to do this....*

Yifil then walks closer, wrapping her arms around me in a hug.

Yifil: "Lord may take me any way he wants."

I look down at her and without another moment I pick her up, walk over to the bed, and lay us both down on it with me spooning her. Yifil started to shake, I assume this is something she hadn't done before. To be honest I'm still a little sore from what the Pleadies did to me......

Y/n: "I will return your feelings Yifil, but for tonight let's just enjoy each others company hm?"

She stooped shaking and melted into my arms, brushing up closer against me. After a few minutes she must have fallen asleep, I lay my head down to join her thinking to myself.

Y/n: *No one shall taint this precious flower.......I'll make sure of that.*

Harad Caravan the next morning 3rd person P.O.V

The next morning everyone took down their camp and got on the move again. Y/n was having the time of his life riding on top of a Mumikil while Yifil was holding onto him for dear life and Jidnar looking at him.

Y/n: "YES! YES! THIS IS A DREAM COME TRUE!!!!"

While Y/n was having fun Jidnar moves closer to his sister.

Jidnar: [Sister?........Where did you find this man?.....]

Yifil: [He found me in an Easterling camp.......I owe my life to him.]

Jidnar: [He is..........something I'll give him that.]

As Y/n was looking into the distance he saw to be what looked like a wooden wall surrounding a large encampment.