Prologue

(The time has finally come....Alright boys lets do this LEEEEEEEEEEEROOOOOOOOOOOY JEEEEEEEEENKIIIIIIIIIIIINS again I do not own any of the characters from the game or anime. now enjoy)

*thoughts*

wraith speak

norm

3rd person P.O.V

In the Vrmmo YGGDRASIl we see many adventurers running through a forest. This is a party of seven, most of whom were either fighting or magic based classes you can be in the game. We see them coming across a a graveyard and at the center lies the great Tomb of Nazarick. However,  Before they could go anywhere near the tomb an army of skeletons and death knights rise from the ground of the graveyard in defense of their fortress. The adventurers ready their weapons and spells and rush in to fight the army of the dead. The skeletons and death knights prove to be no challenge to the adventures as they are either shot or cut down with ease. 

However, Their victory is short lived as the doors of the tomb open and right before their eyes is the entire guild of Ainz Ool Gown. The adventurers look in horror of how powerful they look, nevertheless, that doesn't the party from trying to fight and gain entry to the tomb. But, Before any of them could draw their blades or cast their spells they are immediately cut down by a bright green blur and then there was nothing, but darkness. 

We see the adventurers now lying on the ground dead each one had their limbs cut off, stabbed, decapitated, cut in half, or shot in the blink of an eye. The last surviving adventurer hears the laughter of his assailant. Probably Laughing at their foolish attempt to enter their stronghold or maybe even laughing that they didn't even seem to be a challenge for him. In any case the last thing this player sees before he dies are the terrifying faces of Y/N L/N the Ringwraith avatar inspired by the fallen ranger Talion and Momonga the powerful undead avatar magic caster. Both Leaders of the Guild Ainz Oool Gown looked down at their fallen foes and each let out an evil laugh.