Chapter 6

(Yea I may have made some mistakes in chapter 5, but I will get to that later. Enjoy the chapter of this great adventure.)

"Norm"

*thoughs*

Wraith speak

Spellcasting

3rd Person P.O.V

Y/n is seen sitting across from Ainz Ool Gown in his office hearing the latest reports from Albedo and Gubu. He is BORED OUT OF HIS MIND, at this point he just wanted to go back to his floor and look inside the palanteir for the village girl he saved. 

Gubu: "Auras report states that there has been no contact with YGGDRASIL players as of yet, but she'll keep trying."

Albedo: "Also I received information from the man we spared from getting eaten from the orcs. He's from the Slane Theocracy and leads their special ops unit."

Ainz then looks at the report Albedo gave him

Ainz: "The Slane Theocracy."

Y/n: "From what we got from the village Chief in Carn, it's a Theocratic Nation that wants to unite humans against all other races. It's pretty racist if ya ask me."

Ainz: "If given the chance they'd wipe out the entire population of orcs, goblins, and lizardmen. I believe it would be too dangerous to have any form of contact with them now."

Gubu then points out

Gubu: "One last thing my lords, what should we do with the people you saved?"

Y/n looks at Gubu with a stern face.

Y/n: "Do NOT do anything that would make the citizens of Carn Village see us in a negative light, we gained that foothold on friendly terms and I wish for it to stay that way." *I also don't any harm to come to that village girl, what was her name? Enri right?*

Gubu bows

Gubu: "Understood master."

Albedo then looks at Ainz

Albedo: "That's it, there is nothing left to discuss from the daily report."

Ainz: "Good job."

Albedo then goes love drunk.

Albedo: "I am unworthy of such praise, you're too kind, I NEED YOU TO TAKE ME RIGHT NOW! PLEASE DO WHATEVER YOU WANT TO ME MY LOVE."

Y/n and Gubu get very uncomfortable and Y/n looks at Gubu as if to say 'get out while you still can.' 

Ainz: "Albedo, I'm not going to take advantage of you, I PROGRAMED you to have these feelings towards me. That's all."

Y/n orders Gubu away as Albedo continues.

Albedo: "I honestly don't see what the problem is, are you truly disturbed by my feelings? is my love a burden master?"

Ainz's jaw goes wide at her getting close to him

Ainz: "N-No that's not it at all!"

Albedo: "Wonderful! Our relationship can move to the next level. I'm so happy we both agree on this issue!"

Y/n interjects

Y/n: "but he messed with the settings Tabula made for you...."

Albedo brushes him off.

Albedo: "Lord Tabula wouldn't mind, after all I am like a daughter to him so he would be happy that I finally found true love." 

Ainz: "You really believe that?"