Prologue: Kacchan?

Hello there, my name is Morgaan! I've been sitting on this idea for a long time so I decided to make it a reality. This is my first story ever and I really hope you wonderful readers will enjoy! This is a BakuDeku Omegaverse Mafia AU. There was a warning placed in the description but I will put it here as well as at the beginning of each chapter!

Warning! This story contains:

*Explicit Language

* Violence

*Slight Gore

*Smut (in later chapters)

Katsuki, Kirishima, Sero and Kaminari are in the BK warehouse. Checking their new shipment they hear:

Tick......Tock......

Tick....Tock....

"What's that noise?" Kirishima asked.

Tick..Tock..

"Where is that coming from?" asked Kaminari.

Tick.Tock.

"OH FUCK!!!! RUN AND GET DOWN!!! NOW!!" screamed Katsuki.

**BOOOOOOOOOOM**

"Ugh" Katsuki's ears are ringing, head fuzzy as he tries to stand and find his men. He looks around to see what happened. As he sits up, he notices a silhouette within the smoke and dust.

"Kirishima, is that you? are you okay?" he yells out.

"Oh? I thought for sure that would kill you, but you're still alive?" the silhouette says.

"BASTARD! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHO YOU JUST FUCKED WITH?!" Katsuki yells, he's starting to loose consciousness.

"Hahahaha, of course. I know you very well, Kacchan.... We'll meet again very soon."

Katsuki watched as the silhouette vanishes. "Kacchan?" he thinks before completely blacking out.

C/N:

Whew.. How did this happen? Haha I don't know if this will get people invested but I sure hope it does!