𝙀𝙋𝙄𝙇𝙊𝙂𝙐𝙀

YELLOW

EpilogueA Savior and a Destroyer

Epilogue
A Savior and a Destroyer

◎━━━━━━◎━━━━━━◎

YOU GROWLED AS YOU STARED up at the bunny lady who was holding Gregory. Your eyes flashed bright yellow as more veins shot from the ground, destroying everything around you. Vanny didn't know what to do as she trembled in fear upon seeing the monstrous form you took.

You quickly teleported to the room, bursting the door open with your body. Vanny let go of Gregory and was about escape when a vein wrapped around her neck, raising her from the ground. Gregory shook his head and looked up as you approached Vanny, "Wh-What?" He muttered as he moved away, his back hitting a table. He stared around, seeing words written on the wall with what appeared to be lava with bunch of cracks around it.

You will play.

This was what's written on the wall.

You growled again, bringing the female closer to you, letting out a loud roar that scared the hell out of her. Gregory quickly pushed his fear away and stood up to press the button that will free all of the animatronics. Without wasting time, Gregory slammed his hand on the button, almost immediately deactivating the security bots and animatronics.

Meanwhile, Bonnie and Freddy witnessed how the staff bots all fell down and they turned off. They both were confused, but Freddy knew Gregory managed to stop Vanny's control over all of the robots in the Pizzaplex. Bonnie looked around with puzzlement, "What happened?" He asked, his eyes staring at the staff bot near him. Before Freddy could reply, Glitchtrap appeared, "You two, we need to go there and stop that... demonic child!" He stated, holding your bag out for them to see. Freddy turned to the bunny virus, "What's going on, uncle Vincent?" He asked since he didn't know what happened to you.

Vincent who was looking through your bag replied, "It's hard to explain, but I will fill you up with what happened." He pulled out a black box and a cassette player with headphones.

Back to you, you were still holding Vanny by her neck, squeezing the vein around her neck painfully slow. Gregory hated this rabbit, but it never reached the point of killing her. He had to do something to stop you; thus, he decided to confront you, "Y/N!" He called out, taking a step forward. You froze and turned to the boy, slowly turning your head to him, "Stop it, Y/N! You can't kill her!" He exclaimed as he tried to snap you out of your rage. You growled again and narrowed your bright eyes at him as a threat.

"I know you can hear me! You're my friend, you just want to have fun... Killing was never your thing."

His words made your frown loosen and let go if Vanny. You slowly approach Gregory and slowly bent to his level, staring directly into his eyes. The boy felt hesitation in his actions, but he eventually decided to raise his hand to place it on your cheek. However, you were suddenly pulled back by both Freddy and Bonnie which made you screech and move to free yourself.

"No! Wait!"

"Superstar, run away! Quick!"

Freddy instructed as he and Bonnie held you back. Glitchtrap appeared before you and put the pacifier in your mouth. The charm in it forcing you to return back to your human form. This made it easier for only Bonnie to hold you tight in his grasp. The pacifier didn't ease your fury as you screamed and yelled, so Glitchtrap placed the headphones on your head, playing The King's Lullaby. You eventually calmed down and fell asleep. Vincent sigh, "She/He is calm now."

Gregory ran to you, "Is Y/N okay?" He asked with worry, seeing you asleep in Bonnie's arms. Glitchtrap nodded while scratching his head, "Yeah, she/he is fine, just asleep." He assure, turning around to see Vanny. However, he only saw her mask on the ground, she had disappeared.

◎━━━━━━◎━━━━━━◎

After that eventful, everything had returned back to normal in the Pizzaplex. The animatronics were all back to do their daily activities and both Sun and Moon remained as Eclipse who you considered as your father figure, Bonnie was also back to perform with the gang. Vanessa never appeared after that day and William was pulled back to the depths of hell. Both you and Gregory stayed in the Pizzaplex, you hiding in Eclipse's room and Gregory with Freddy. Vincent also stayed with you since you see him as your best friend and your new babysitter whenever you leave the Pizzaplex.

... Just like now.

You walked through a hallway of an apartment building to visit someone. Glitchtrap was right behind you as he stared around with confusion, "What are we doing here?" He asked, looking down at you who was skipping happily. You giggled as you stood in front of a certain door, "I brought you here with me to get my payback, Vinny." Upon saying that, veins appeared from the ground and broke the door. You came face to face with your dad who was about to leave and your mom who was cleaning the dining table.

You smiled upon seeing the terrified looks on your parents, "Hello mommy and daddy! Did you miss me?" You enthusiastically greeted while waving your hand. Your parents were too paralyzed to say anything or even move. Glitchtrap kept staring at the married couple as they both shivered in fear.

"Y-Y/N-..."

Your mother wanted to speak, but you shut her up by wrapping a vein around her mouth, "Save it mommy, you won't change my mind." You stated, your eyes flickering to a different color as your smile remained. You father looked at the woman then back at you, "Let her go, Y/N! It was my idea to leave you there, I'm the one you should hurt not her!" He exclaimed while putting his hand on his chest. You giggled again and stepped inside.

"Don't worry, daddy. You both will together forever in a beautiful place."

Screams could be heard as the broken door returned, muffling the calls of help from your parents.

-TIME SKIP-

Eclipse watched as you placed two cat statues on the top of the arcade machine in his room. He was holding you up to put them there, "Where did you get these, dewdrop?" He asked as he placed you down on your feet. You looked up at him with a happy smile, "Oh I found them in one of the shops when me and Vinny went outside." You lied with an innocent look on your face. Eclipse was suspicious as these statues looked weird, but he decided not to question you any further.

"Y/N! Are you here?"

You heard Gregory call from outside the daycare. You beam in excitement, "It's Gregory! I will go now, by Eclipse!" With that being said, you left the room to play with Gregory. Everyone in the Pizzaplex knows not to mess with you. Yes, you saved them from a great danger of getting disassembled, but you still can destroy them with a snap of a finger.

Aftet all, you're the King/Queen in Yellow, Hastur.

THE END

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙔𝙀𝙇𝙇𝙊𝙒___⎾Fᶰᵃᶠ Sᵉᶜᵘʳᶤᵗʸ Bʳᵉᵃᶜʰ ⏌ 🎉