𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔

YELLOW

Chapter Twenty To Parts and Services

Chapter Twenty
To Parts and Services

◎━━━━━━◎━━━━━━◎

AFTER GETTING THE PASS you both needed, you now have to go to the security office to get the left controls. You two went through various hallways and doors to get back to Rockstar Row, thanks to Glitchtrap's help and guidance.

Eventually, you made it there safely without getting into any troubles or encountering the other animatronics. Gregory looked around the area until he spotted a door, "Over there!" He pointed loudly to earn your attention. You beamed in excitement, "Then we gotta go!" You exclaimed, grabbing his hand and pulling him to the door. Gregory grabbed the security badge and opened the door. You two were met with stairs and you both ran up to the security office.

The office was bigger than any of the other security offices, it has many large monitors. You gawked at the place while Gregory moved to take the security badge from the desk. Suddenly, the alarm was triggered once Gregory grabbed the badge. You turned to him in confusion, "What happened?" You asked, noticing that Gregory had put something in his pocket. He looked at the screens in panic, seeing both Roxy and Monty banging on the doors, "I-I don't know, I just took the thing and the alarm happened!" He yelled, not knowing what to do as all the exits were blocked. Just then...

"Gregory? Y/N? What did you two do? Something happened, I can communicate again! I think you fixed my signal! Thank you both."

Freddy's face appeared on one of the screens which relieved the brunette kid, "Freddy! I'm glad you're okay!!" He exclaimed as you two walked toward the screen. Gregory proceeded to explain what happened to you two and how Monty and Roxy were outside. Freddy instructed you two to try and prevent them from getting in while he tries to reach you through the vent on the ground, but in order for Freddy to get there, you have to press some buttons to open the doors to take him to your place. Suddenly, Freddy's face disappeared and instead Vanny appeared.

"ŦĦ€Ř€ ¥ØỮ ΔŘ€! Ş€€ ¥ØỮ ŞØØŇ!" That was all she said before the screen started to glitch.

Gregory looked at you with a look of determination, "Y/N, we need to get Freddy here! I will open the doors for him and you can deal with the animatronics." He instructed you, clenching his fists tightly. You smiled in excitement, "Yes sir!" You saluted and then went to the doors. You can teleport out of this place, but that wouldn't be fun to just leave. You wanted to enjoy this adventure and have fun, not just escape like a cowered. You have four screens to look at, two for Monty and two for Roxy. You heard banging coming from the right and you quickly teleported there to the first door.

Without wasting time, you pressed the button to send an electronic shock to Monty. He stopped banging and left for the moment, but after a minute, it was Roxy's turn. You did the same to her and it worked. You and Gregory continued to go back and forth between the screens to help Freddy and prevent the animatronics from entering. Finally, both Monty and Roxy left and Freddy reached Rockstar Row. You and Gregory went to the vent on the ground just in time as Freddy pulled the led down.

"Quick! Jump down!"

You heard Freddy call for you. Gregory jumped down first followed by you. Freddy caught you and put you down, "I'm glad you two are fine." Freddy spoke up, holding his stomach hatch, he was still glitching and twitching a little. Gregory looked sadly at his friend, "I couldn't find the left controls, but I did find this CD thingy." He pulled out a disk, showing it to you and Freddy. The bear let out a hum of thoughts, "It can be used. Follow me." He said and proceeded to walk down the stairs. You and Gregory followed after him through few hallways until you reached the Atrium.

Once you reached there, you, Freddy, and Gregory stood on the stage where the was a podium with a single Freddy-head button. Freddy pointed ahead at the third floor balcony, "You can use the disk to turn on the showtime protocols and it will activate the left. Go to the DJ booth on the third floor balcony, but be careful." He said with a little bit of concern. Gregory nodded and was about to move, but you stopped him by holding his wrist. The boy looked back at you with puzzlement, "What's the matter, Y/N?" He questioned while raising an eyebrow. You smiled at him as you got a better idea, "Give me the disk, I can just put it there." You stated, holding your hand out for him to give you the CD.

Gregory was hesitant for a moment, but decided to give it to you since he now knows what abilities do you have. Taking the disk, you teleported to the DJ booth, "This is so easy." You giggled, placing the disk in its place. The music started to play as large holograms of Freddy and his friends appeared on the stage. You grinned in pride, teleporting back to your friends.

"I did it!" You exclaimed loudly, raising your hands up. Freddy petted your head as a reward, "Well done, Superstar." You smiled again, feeling proud that you helped Freddy. Gregory rolled his eyes and went to press the button, activating the left. It started to move down, taking you three deeper into the Pizzaplex. You were excited to discover what was there, maybe a new secret will be revealed to you. Who knows?