𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔-𝙏𝙒𝙊

YELLOW

Chapter Twenty-two Hastur's Rage

Chapter Twenty-two
Hastur's Rage

◎━━━━━━◎━━━━━━◎

YOU WAITED FOR ABOUT two hours for Vincent to finish fixing the animatronic, you were reading one of the story books to pass the time. Vincent then appeared and let out a sigh of annoyance which made you look up.

You smiled and closed the story book, "Did you fix him?" You asked excitedly, standing up in process. He huffed and nodded while crossing his arms, "He is rebooting his system, a few minutes and he will wake up." He explained and returned to your watch. You were excited to meet the new animatronic, but you didn't want him and you to be in this gloomy and dark place. Thus, you decided to teleport to Bonnie's Bowling. Once you teleported there, you let Bonnie lean on the counter of the ice cream shop while you went and explore the place for a bit.

You messed a bit with the staff bots and then played with the arcade games. Suddenly, you heard heavy footsteps coming toward you. Looking at the source of sound, you saw Bonnie awake and approaching you, "Little one, what are you doing here? The place is closed." He spoke up with a concerned look. You gawked at him, he looked so cool in your eyes. Bonnie stared at you nervously since you didn't reply to his question. You bounced up and down slightly, "You're up! You're up!" You exclaimed while clapping your hands. Bonnie chuckled nervously while scratching the back of head, "Yeah... That's what I want to know how." He mumbled quietly, thinking that you didn't hear him, but you actually did.

"I know! I can tell you!"

You proceeded to explain everything to the rabbit animatronic, how did you and Vincent find him and fixed him. Bonnie was a bit taken aback yet he was also grateful that you fixed him after he was forced to get decommissioned. "And that's how you're fixed." You finished explaining, still happy that he was working just fine. Bonnie gently petted your head, "Thanks, Superstar. You have saved me." He said in gratitude and that made you proud of yourself. You held his hand and started to pull him with you, "Come on! Let's go and find the others!" Bonnie was confused, but he decided to follow nevertheless. Maybe you can lead him to his friends.

You two chatted together while walking around, you were showering him with multiple questions. Just as you were about to ask again, your watch beeped. You looked at it and saw that it was message from Gregory, you opened it and started to read.

Y/N!
We need your help! Me and Freddy are cornered by staff bots and Vanny is sending them to attack us! We are in Fazer Blast!
Hurry up, please!

After reading the letter, you felt your body boil with anger. This was the last straw, Vanny needs to be dealt with and immediately. You looked up Bonnie who was confused, "My friends are in danger! We need to go to Fazer Blast right now!" That was all you said before running to the said location. Bonnie quickly moved to follow after you, "Hold up, kid!"

◎━━━━━━◎━━━━━━◎

The sight you saw when you arrived there got you really really upset. Freddy was on the ground as security bots slowly moved toward him, surrounding him in every corner. Gregory was being held by Vanny who was up in a room. Glamrock Bonnie was terrified when he saw what was happening in front of him, what can he do to save his bestfriend?

You were getting irritated rather quickly and you couldn't see Freddy and Gregory get hurt, so you dropped your bag and teleported right in front of Freddy. Your eyes changed to black with yellow irises, "Don't hurt my friends!" You angrily yelled, summoning bunch of veins that destroyed all of the bots. Multiple black orbs that looked like your eyes appear around the area, whispering unclear words. Freddy and Bonnie were both surprised to see what was happening before them. An insane smile tugged on your lips as you looked up at Vanny and Gregory who both shared a terrified look.

"I'm coming for you!"

Your body suddenly started to change and instead of your normal human body, a monstrous creature was in your place.

Meanwhile, Bonnie went to Freddy and helped him stand up. Freddy was surprised to see the rabbit animatronic right before his eyes, "Bonnie? How-..." He was cut off by Bonnie dragging him away from the chaos, "I will explain later, let's away first!" He exclaimed as the two ran to a safe place. Glitchtrap was out of your watch and watched in uttered terror how you became a monster. It was the first time he sees such an appearance. He gulped, his eyes not leaving your form...

"This is not going to end well."