𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

YELLOW

Chapter Thirteen Eclipse

Chapter Thirteen
Eclipse

◎━━━━━━◎━━━━━━◎

GLITCHTRAP AND SUN WENT to the security desk where Glitchtrap can connect Sun to the computer and deactivate his virus by implementing himself into Sun's and Moon's code.

You didn't bother to follow them as you wanted to play for a bit until they finish the work. You were near the ball pit, lying down on your stomach while doodling some random things with the colorful crayons. Hums of delight emitted from your lips as you swung your legs back and forth, a big happy smile on your face. You were glad that you're going to help Sun and Moon from whatever is controlling them. Glitchtrap sure kept his word in fixing them.

Speaking of which, you really wanted to know what Glitchtrap looks like without a bunny suit. How did you let this slip from your mind? Maybe the excitement of having a new bunny friend to accompany around here made you forget about this. Heh, it doesn't matter anyways.

You can always ask him anytime.

Anyhow, you were now adding the final touches to your masterpiece. However, something strange started to happen to your eyes, your eyesight was... glitching. Weird. You sat up and rubbed your eyes for a few seconds, but the statics in your view were still there, "What's going on?" You mumbled while still rubbing your eyes rather harshly. Annoying buzzing rang in your ears that it made you become slightly dizzy.

"ŦҤEŘE ¥ØU λŘE!"

A glitchy voice spoke up from behind you which made you turn around. There you saw a lady in a white bunny suit with stitches and patches in some parts. The bunny lady had a pair of bright big eyes, a permanent smile, and a big blue bowtie. You could see a knife in her hand... She kinda reminded you of Glitchtrap. Could she be the bunny he spoke of? Vanny?

You stood up and turned to the lady, "Who are you?" You asked while pointing at her, but she didn't say anything and just giggled. Suddenly, she started to run toward you and this was a red flag to you.

Your eyes changed as you frowned, but before any of you both could do anything, red ribbons suddenly wrapped around Vanny and pulled her away from you. The gentle sound of bells reached your ears before two hands picked you up, "Now, how can I allow you to hurt a child in my daycare?" The deep voice you heard didn't belong to Sun and neither to Moon. 

Looking up, you actually saw Sun, but he looked rather different. His face was colored in black and his eyes were bright orange. He had more sunrays around his head colored in both orange and yellow, his clothes were close to Sun's, but they were black and dark orange.