𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙇𝙑𝙀

YELLOW

Chapter Twelve Lights On!

Chapter Twelve
Lights On!

◎━━━━━━◎━━━━━━◎

YOU FLASHED THE LIGHT AROUND the daycare, trying to exactly locate Moon's place. You could tell that Gregory was struggling to find the generators from his flashlight moving around in panic.

Suddenly, you heard Moon laugh near one of the play structures. Thus, you went there to check and surely he was standing right before the play structure where Gregory is.

You looked around you and saw three blocks stacked on each other. Without wasting any time, you teleported there and pushed the blocks, creating loud noise enough for Moon to hear. You quickly hid when you saw him turn to your direction, "Ugh! Clean up! Clean up!" You heard him groan as he walked toward the blocks and put them together again.

"My cue!"

As you thought this, you jumped out of your hiding spot, "Hey Moon! Come and get me!" You called out for him, earning his attention before sticking your tongue out and running away from him. "Bad children must be punished." Moon said and started to chase you around the daycare. Just then, two hands picked you up as you heard a raspy voice say, "Gotcha, you naughty child!" You turned your head when you heard this and saw Moon's bright red eyes.

This didn't scare you, but instead you smiled a mischievous smile as your eyes turned into demonic black and yellow, "Are you sure?" You stated with a distorted voice before disappearing from his grasp. Moon found himself looking around for you, "Where did she/he go?" He mumbled, still looking for you.

"Over here!~"

Upon hearing your voice, Moon turned around and saw you standing next to the ball pit. He dashed to your place to catch you, but you just waved at him and disappeared before he could catch you. Just as you appeared on the top of the play structure, you heard the sound of the generator turning on... Gregory was now making progress. An evil smile tugged on your lips as an evil idea popped in your head. You teleported down and cloned five of yourself, "Circle him." You ordered and the clones nodded, all of them teleporting around Moon.

He started to look at all of them with utter confusion, finding himself cornered by kids looking like you, "Can you find the real me, Moon?" You and the clones spoke in the same time.

Two more generators turned on.

Thankfully, Gregory was busy finding the generators to see what you were doing to the animatronic. Your clones jumped on Moon who started to struggle to get rid of them. Each clone he threw popped and turned into yellow orbs. Once you saw him throw the last clone, you jumped on his bad and hooked your arms around his neck, "You lost~." You giggled deviously while Moon kept on trying to get you.

"Get off me!" He exclaimed furiously.

Eventually, the lights turned on that Moon froze in place. You knew that Sun is going to return, so you got off the robot and made your eyes turn back to normal. You watched as Sun slowly returned back, taking control again.

"Y/N!" Gregory called out to as he stood near the wooden door away from you, "Let's get going!" He added while waving his hands. You looked back at Sun then back at him, you can't just leave Sun and Moon. You have to save them from whatever controlling them.

Making your decision, you cupped your mouth with your hands, "I will stay here with Sun! I will find you later!" You yelled and turned to Sun, signaling to Gregory that you will stay here. The boy understood your condition and left the daycare. Soon enough, Sun powered up and glanced at you, "Y/N! Are you okay? Why did you turn the lights off?" He asked, panic evident on his face. You shook your head as you looked up at the tall animatronic, "No, me and Gregory just wanted the security badge. We didn't turn off the light, I promise." You explained to him.

Sun felt that you were saying the truth from your voice and composure, so he didn't argue with you anymore. The animatronic sighed and sat down, "I'm just glad Moon didn't hurt you." He stated with his eyes never leaving the ground. You tilted your head in confusion and raised Sun's head up with both of your hands, "What happened to Moon? When I met him first, he wasn't like that." You asked and hoped for Sun to answer you honestly.

"I don't know. Sometimes he acts off and hurt other kids for no reason. It has been like this for a while now and the children are scared of him. He must have been normal the day you met him. I'm getting worried about him everyday, he is my brother!"

What Sun told you made you really feel sorry for him. Yes you didn't have any siblings, but you understood his feelings. Sun must really love Moon to be worried like this about him. You flashed Sun a reassuring smile, "Don't worry, my friend will help you and Moon!" You exclaimed happily to give Sun the hope that his brother will be saved.

You turned your Fazwatch on, "Glitchtrap, you have to help Sun and Moon like you said." You called for the golden bunny. Your watch beeped and a growl was heard from it. A few seconds later, Glitchtrap was out of your watch and standing right beside you. You couldn't see his face from under the bunny head, but you could tell he was irritated. Yet you didn't care.

"Sun, this my bunny friend Glitchtrap! He will fix you and Moon!"

"Yeah, whatever."

Sun didn't know what to feel at the moment, he was between confused, scared, and relieved. He didn't know if he can trust Glitchtrap, but he knew he can trust you because you never meant any harm to him. In fact, Sun heard you scolding Gregory for knocking the blocks off earlier. Thus, he felt he can never suspect your actions since you just wanted to help him get his brother back. Nobody has done this to him before, Sun is forever grateful for you.