𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙀𝙇𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉

YELLOW

Chapter ElevenBack to the Daycare

Chapter Eleven
Back to the Daycare

◎━━━━━━◎━━━━━━◎

YOU AND GREGORY ENTERED the daycare, meeting the golden statues of Sun and Moon. Freddy called Gregory earlier and told him that he can't get in, so you both have to help get into the daycare. Gregory guided you through the small tables until you reached a colorful slide that has the words Slide into Fun! above it.

You didn't know that this was also a way to get into the daycare since your mother took you to the main entrance. You gawked at the rainbow colored slide, "I wanna go first!" You exclaimed as you sat yourself at the edge of the slide.

"Y/N, wait-..." Before Gregory could finish his sentence, you slid down to the daycare. You squealed as many colors passed you until you eventually made it to the ball pit. You picked a handful of balls than threw them up, letting out a little giggle as some of them fell on you. A few seconds later, Gregory joined you, looking a bit pissed off by your reckless action, "Don't go without me, Y/N. It might be dangerous here!" Gregory scolded you, but he got nothing but a shrug from you.

You both walked through the ball pit to get out of here and meet Freddy outside. However...

"Hoo hoo hoo!"

A voice rang through the empty daycare, making you and Gregory look up. There, on the balcony, you saw Sun spinning around before jumping into the ball pit with you two. You felt happy to see Sun again while Gregory looked troubled. Again, you ignored Gregory and ran to greet Sun which made the brunette boy to chase after. Just then, two hands picked you up.

"Helloooo!-... Wait, Y/N? What are you doing here?" Sun who recognized you asked with surprise.

You giggled in delight that Sun was still remembering you, "I'm going into an adventure with my friend, Gregory over there." You answered and pointed at Gregory who was trying to stay away from Sun's eye sight, but Sun had already seen him. The animatronic seemed to catch what you mean and smiled happy, "New friend! Are we having a slumber party?" Sun exclaimed with excitement as he looked at Gregory.

He quickly grabbed Gregory and took you out of the ball pit, "We can finger paint, tell stories, drink Fizzy Faz until our ex-PLODE and stay up all night! There's only one rule:..." Sun started to tell you everything you three can do, but then his expressions turn into serious one and his voice tone got suddenly dark, "Keep the lights on. ON. On..." You remembered what happened last time when you visited the daycare, when he became Moon. However, Moon wasn't a bad person to you at least.

Gregory wasn't happy with this, so he knocked the pile of blocks, freaking Sun out, "No, no, no, no! What a mess! Oh, which was the bottom? Which is the top? Clean up! Clean up!" Sun was very distracted that he didn't notice Gregory grabbing you, running to the security desk.

Once you made it there, you frowned at your friend, "Gregory, this wasn't nice. You're troubling Sun." You scoffed, feeling sorry for Sun. Gregory rolled his eyes and went to get the security badge, "We need to get to Freddy, we have no time for games." He responded, stating it as a matter of fact.

"Friends, this... this area is off limits. You're gonna get us in trouble." Sun who was now standing a few feet away from the desk told you while looking very scared, "Don't you want a puppet show? I have glitter glue! Do you like glitter glue? Googly eyes?" He started to name other things that can make you and Gregory move away from the desk. They sounded tempting to you, but Gregory ignored him and opened the Freddy head to take the badge.

Suddenly, the lights turned off on their own. Sun was on the top of the desk, panicking like the end of the world is very close, "No- no! Why would you do that? Lights on! Lights on! I warned you- I WARNED YOU!" He started to pull on his face plate painfully before he fell off the desk, clicking sounds could be heard. You took a step forward with a worried look on your face, "Sunny? Are you okay?" You called, hoping for him to reply to you. Two hands gripped on the desk before two bright eyes glared at you and Gregory.

"Naughty children. Naughty children. It's past your bedtime. You two must be punished."

Moon spoke up before jumped on the desk while doing a kinda strange dance, "Nighty-night!" And with that, he jumped away, leaving you and Gregory alone. You didn't remember Moon being scary like that. Last time you met him, he was pretty friendly to you. He even read you a bedtime story so you can sleep, something seemed off about him. Just then, Gregory's watch beeped again...

"Gregory, Y/N, I don't know what you did, but the lights are out in the daycare! You need to find the emergency backup generators and turn them on. They're in the play structures."

Freddy explained to you both before the communication ended. Gregory turned to you, "Y/N, can you distract Moon while I turn the generators on?" He requested from you as he took the flashlight from the bigger Freddy head near the main door. You huffed and crossed your arms, "It's all your fault we're in this situation, but I will help." You confirmed which made Gregory mentally sigh in relief that you're going to help him.

He looked through the drawers to see if there was a spare flashlight. Surely he found one and handed it to you. Gregory then went to the play structures while you peeked through the security desk, "Glitchtrap, why is Moon like this?" You asked the bunny in your watch that beeped with a purple screen.

"Vanny has used my virus to control all of the animatronics and she is using him to get you and the kid, that's why he's like this."

"Vanny? Who is she?"

A sigh came from your watch, "The evil white bunny I told you about." A small 'oh' left your lips before asking him, "Can you fix him?" For a moment, Glitchtrap went silent before replying with a forced "Yes". Holding the straps of your bag tightly, you left the desk area and went to look for Moon to both keep him away from Gregory and fix him.

Apparently, the game of tag has just started.