𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙄𝙓𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

YELLOW

Chapter Sixteen The Truth of Y/N

Chapter Sixteen
The Truth of Y/N

◎━━━━━━◎━━━━━━◎

GREGORY RAN AS FAST as he could to get to a safe place away from the animatronics. He still couldn't believe his eyes when he saw two of you in the cameras. He knows that it was only you and him in the Pizzaplex, so how was there a second copy of you?

Eventually, Gregory found a good hiding spot in one of the shops and quickly sent a signal to Freddy to come and pick him up as soon as possible. He waited for what felt like hours, trying to be quiet so none of the animatronics can hear him. A few more minutes had passed before he the voice of Freddy calling him, "Gregory! You can come out, it's safe!" The bear called out, trying to locate Gregory's place.

Upon hearing his friend's voice, Gregory ran out of his hiding spot, "Freddy!" He exclaimed as he reached the tall animatronic, noticing what he thought was Sun beside him. He came to a stop to catch his breath, "Freddy! You won't believe it!" Gregory exclaimed, making Eclipse and Freddy look at each other.

Freddy crouched down and put his hands on Gregory's shoulders, "What happened, Superstar?"

"There's two of Y/N! I saw them!"

For a moment, Freddy didn't understand what the brunette boy meant. He thought that Gregory was probably overwhelmed by all of the events that happened to him during those few hours. The animatronic forced a small smile on his face, "You're probably just tired, Y/N is a child just like you." He softly reassured, trying to calm Gregory down.

"No no! I swear I saw them! They are identical!"

"Gregory, I-..."

"The child is right."

Both Gregory and Freddy looked at Eclipse with puzzlement, "What he saw was actually true." He added, remembering how you dealt with Vanny and Moon in the daycare. Freddy stood up and turned to Eclipse, "What do you mean by that?" He asked while keeping his eyes on the daycare attendant. Eclipse chuckled and shook his head in amusement, "Y/N is actually not quite normal. He/She had lured Moon away from Gregory by cloning himself/herself somehow. Not only this, but in his/her first visit to the daycare, both Sun and Moon noticed a few odd things about his/her behavior." He explained, not bothering to hide his fascination.

Freddy frowned upon hearing what Eclipse has just said, "Eclipse, are you saying that Y/N is not a human?"

"You can say that he/she is an entity from beyond our world, probably an evil mastermind."

The three went quiet as the tension was getting really heavy. Freddy or better yet Michael didn't know how to react to this news, knowing that you're not a human was very shocking. However and what was more important was if you were going to hurt Gregory or not. When he first saw you and knew your attitude, Michael realized that you were just like his deceased little sister, Elizabeth, exactly like how Gregory reminded him of Evan. He quickly linked the similarities between you both simply like that; thus, it was difficult for him to believe such a thing. Even Gregory refused to believe that you were a different creature, perhaps an evil being too. You were his friend who protected him and helped him all the time, it was unbelievable that you were evil.

With a determination, Gregory looked up at the two animatronics, "I will go look for Y/N! I won't believe anything you said unless he/she proves so!" He exclaimed while clenching his fists tightly that his knuckles turned white. Michael sighed yet nodded his head, "Alright, but be careful and try to find the fire escape so you and Y/N can leave." He firmly instructed the young boy.

All Gregory did was nodding his head before proceeding to go look for you. Both Eclipse and Michael stood in their place, watching the little boy running to your place.

Meanwhile...

You managed to drag both Roxy and Monty away from Gregory to another place that was filled with plushies, gifts, and toys. You had been sitting behind the prize counter for minutes now, bored of the cat and mouse game. Your clone was long gone after leading Monty somewhere in the same area, apparently a bit far away from you.

You opened your Fazwatch to check the cameras, "Hey Vinny, can you see where could Gregory be?" You whispered as you noticed Roxy walking right near the counter.

"Vinny?"

"Yeah, your real name is Vincent and Glitchtrap is kinda complicated. So, I gave you a nickname, Vinny!"

You heard a glitched sigh from your watch, "Whatever... Gregory is making his way to you. Just wait here until he reaches you." He replied back to you. A smile tugged on your lips when you knew that Gregory was in his way here. You just needed to wait for him to arrive and then both if you can leave this area to continue exploring.

"I know Gregory saw me clone myself, but I'm not letting him go."