𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏

YELLOW

Chapter Eight Adventure with Glamrock Freddy and Gregory

Chapter Eight
Adventure with Glamrock Freddy and Gregory

◎━━━━━━◎━━━━━━◎

YOU SCANNED THE PASS ON THE small scanner to open the door to Freddy's room. Since your pass was a VIP one, the door opened without any problem. Once the door opened, you were met with the one and only Freddy Fazbear himself.

"Way to go, Superstar! I knew you could do it. Oh, who are you?" The animatronic bear exclaimed, but when he saw you, he directed his question to you. With a big smile, you raised your hand up childishly, "I'm Y/N! I helped you out!" You exclaimed with excitement and pride, slightly going back and forth on your heels. Freddy hummed and kneeled in front of you, "Do you mind if I scan you?" He asked while trying not to freak you out. You nodded with excitement and stood still.

Freddy thanked you and started to scan you, a blue light coming out of his eyes, going from your head to your feet, "Hmm, a VIP guest. What are you doing here alone, little superstar?" He asked you, standing up afterwards. You giggled sheepishly, "My parents left me and I don't know where they went." You answered, making Freddy surprised that you were acting quite normal for a child who was abandoned.

Since you're not a normal entity, you knew exactly a trapped human soul whenever you see it. This animatronic for sure has a trapped soul, but who does this soul belong to? Certainly, there's something wrong in this place and you can feel it. You also looked up a few things about the Pizzaplex and found out that kids were disappearing... Not only in this mall, but in old pizzerias related to this company as well. This is quite similar to what you do to the babysitters, trapping their souls in your own world for enslavement.

Suddenly, Gregory's voice cut your train of thoughts, "Can we move already? We are wasting time." He uttered with annoyance. Freddy nodded his head, "Sure, I know how to get you two out of here. Climb back into my chest cavity the both of you. There's still time, but we must hurry. If I'm spotted, I will certainly be taken back to my room. I will escort you to the main exit through the utility tunnels. It's the safest path." Freddy explained his plan, but you didn't really care.

If you really want to leave, you can just teleport outside. However, you want to have a funny adventure with those two. The more people, the better. Yes you're a child with a very much self-aware and monstrous powers, but staying with the humans made you want to have fun more. It's enough that you have wasted a lot of time to rebuild your dimension, Carcosa. It's time to get some excitement after all those years of fail and fruitless work.

Gregory looked between you and himself before gazing up at the mascot, "I don't think there's enough space for the two of us, it's will be very tight in there." He pointed out. Freddy was thinking of a possible way to hide you both, but he came up with nothing. "It's okay, I don't need to get inside." You spoke up, earning the two males' attention.

"Are you sure? what if you get caught?" Freddy asked with concern.

You gave him an assuring smile and shook your head, "Don't worry, I'm good at hiding without anyone seeing me!" You cheerfully stated while Freddy and Gregory exchanged glances. The young boy shrugged, "Okay. But you better be careful moving around. I don't want to be crushed and twisted into a meat pretzel." With that, Freddy opened his chest cavity and Gregory stepped in.

Freddy held your hand and started to walk toward a double door. Walking down a set of stairs, you saw a weird Endoskeleton climbing down the hall. You also heard a woman's voice calling for Gregory and you, but thankfully you three didn't encounter her just yet. Once at the bottom, Freddy opened another door, but stopped suddenly, "I feel you are broken." He said out of blue, guessing that he is not talking to you because you're just fine.

"Don't worry about it. I'm fine." Gregory's muffled voice came from Freddy's stomach.

"No, I feel that something is wrong. I'm taking you to the first aid station."

"There's no time! I'm fine!"

Freddy suddenly picked you up and turned to the right to a hallway. Taking a few turns, you all arrived to a room that has a first aid station. Freddy placed you down before opening his chest cavity to let Gregory jump out. Gregory frowned and stomped his way to the station while you stood beside Freddy, watching your freind enter and shut the curtain behind him. Suddenly, you could hear footsteps echoing nearby, so and without wasting anytime you teleported into the station with Gregory who didn't notice you because he was eavesdropping. You didn't want to enter with him, but it was urgent.

"Freddy! You're supposed to be on lockdown." You heard the woman's voice from before.

"Officer Vanessa, I do not know how I got here."

She started to scold Freddy for ruining the show and for his system getting crashed. You hated her for scolding Freddy for something he couldn't control, it was not like he did it on purpose. She then continued to talk to him...

"Okay... Look, we're like 15 minutes from closing and some kids are sneaking around backstage. If you see anything, notify me immediately. I already alerted the others. Now, go back to your room."

You could hear her footsteps disappear from your ear shot, "She is a meanie!" You spoke up, startling Gregory who was about to exit. He looked at you with shock, "H-How did you get here?" He asked with a look of suspicion and fright. You blinked three times before opening your mouth, "You didn't see me enter behind you?"

"I sure did not-... Just forget about it."

Both you left the station to meet up with Freddy, "Y/N! You made me worry, I thought you wandered off." He said with worry. You shook your head and smiled, "I hid with Gregory." You declared with a proud smile. Gregory let out a sigh and crossed his arms, "Anyways, I told you she was after me." He pointed out with a tone of annoyance and bothersome.

"I said nothing. I will keep you safe. Let us go."

Freddy opened his stomach hatch and Gregory climbed back in, "Come on, Y/N." Freddy said, holding his hand to you. You took it and followed after him through the utility tunnels. What you witnessed a few minutes ago proved to you that Freddy was not a normal animatronic, there's definitely a soul in there. Animatronics do what they were ordered to do without any complaints according to their programming, but Freddy lied about why he was down here. It was for sure something to wonder about...

Who is Freddy for real?