♬ A Fight To Remember ♬

"I think it's time we say goodbye to each other, wouldn't want to leave without bidding farewell, would I?" You asked

The hunters laughed before you grabbed the dagger and plunged it into a hunters arm, you saw Whipstriker begin to dive towards the water.

You then saw a Triple Stryke, a Razorwhip and Toothless come straight for the ship followed by Meatlug, Stormfly, Hookfang, Barf and Belch.

Dagur and Heather had arrived, and so did the other riders.

An arrow went straight into your arm, you winced before yanking the arrow out and stabbing the third hunter with it.

You got up and ran towards the end of the boat, you leaped off as many hunters looked down at you over the ocean.

Whipstriker rolled in the air before catching you, he shrieked in success before pulling up quickly and landing on the deck in front of Viggo and Ryker.

"I don't think we had a proper fight, did we? So, how about a round two?" You grinned

Whipstriker shrieked aggressively as he got to his full height, a hiss could be heard as his head fans shook.

"Brother! Get them!" Viggo ordered

Ryker grabbed his sword before you jumped off of Whipstriker, you jumped up as Whipstriker spun and used his tail to trip any nearby hunter before using it to smack Viggo away.

Whipstriker blasted amber at multiple different hunters and pinned both Viggo and Ryker to the ground, you lowered yourself and got on one knee before grabbed Ryker's hand that was out of the amber.

"Take this as a farewell gift." You stated

You used the dagger to pierce skin, blood came out of his hand and began to pool, you hopped back onto Whipstriker before he roared melodiously although not as loud where he'd attract dragons and pull them towards him.

He took off and did a flip in the air before twirling towards the clouds, the rest of the riders were still igniting the ship and freeing a few of the dragons that were below deck or above deck.

You clenched your arm before leaning in to scratch the sides of Whipstriker's head as he shook his horns happily.

"Long time no see, buddy! Told you that everything was gonna be alright, I missed you so much down there! It was pretty boring." You smiled

Whipstriker roared multiple times as he shook his head, he flapped his wings before beginning to fly towards the group of dragon riders that were hovering in the air and watching the rest of the dragons fly off.

"Miss me?" You asked

Whipstriker circled around the group before hovering beside both the Triple Stryke and the Razorwhip, you assumed they were Sleuther and Windshear.

"Y/n! You didn't tell us you were from Berserker island!" Hiccup exclaimed

Berserker Island?

It all came back to you in a flash.

Dagur was your older brother, Heather was your younger sister, Berserker island was where you were from.

"The last time I saw you two was... a long time ago! Both of you were much shorter." You stated

"Y/n! Last time I saw you, you were like- really shy or something." Dagur said

Windshear moved forward and Heather pulled you in for a hug before Windshear nuzzled Whipstriker who roared back happily.

"A lot has happened since you left Berserker island. Hint! he's chief now and they both have dragons." Snotlout rolled his eyes

"I'm surprised they didn't kick you off the island." You deadpanned

Sleuther braided his tail before roaring at his rider in amusement, Barf and Belch created a small explosion before flying off.

"Last one to the edge is a rotten yak!" Tuffnut yelled

"You're on Tuffnut!" Ruffnut yelled

"Do they know-" You said

"Leave them be." Astrid huffed