♬ Interrogation ♬

(Takes Place A Few Hours After The Last Chapter)

You had spent several hours in a cage on a boat, it was getting quite boring listening to hunters talk and shout at each other along with dragons roar and try to escape.

You hoped Whipstriker was able to make it back and alert the others that you had been taken by the dragon hunters.

Dying of boredom wasn't your preferred way of getting into Valhalla and meeting Odin.

What kind of dragon rider would you be if you had to meet Odin that way? What an embarrassment, especially if you left Whipstriker because of that.

Viggo and Ryker were on the same boat as you, it would be hard to escape knowing that, even if you did escape it'd be hard to get anywhere.

What we're you gonna do? Randomly find a Scauldron or Thunderdrum and manage to train it without losing your breath and drowning?

It'd be an odd way to die, sure.

Of course, if the Scauldron didn't boil you and if the Thunderdrum didn't put you out of commission first.

You stared at a hunter that kept walking through the halls, Viggo was most likely at the end of the hall in some room with Ryker planning something.

A loud voice could be heard from the start of the hall before the slamming of a trapdoor could be heard, footsteps came up to your cage and the door to it opened.

"Come with me! Viggo requests your presence so that he can question you." The hunter stated

You got up and began to walk with the hunter towards an ominous door at the end of the hall, he opened it and you stepped inside.

You were met with many dragon skulls and bones mounted on the walls, a Terrible Terror was on the floor in a cage.

It looked disoriented.

"Sit." A voice said

Viggo. It couldn't have been anyone else, could it?

"I prefer to stand, thank you." You stated

Ryker frowned before exiting the room, he took his oddly shaped sword with him too which meant they really took precautions.

"Suit yourself, you might be here for quite a while." Viggo grinned

"Will I?" You smiled

"I haven't seen you around Dragons Edge or with Hiccup, what's your name? Are you from Berk or a different island?" Viggo questioned and ignored the smile you had

"Y/n, but I don't think you should use my name to mock me. I'm much more experienced than those riders. I'm not from Berk, knowing where I'm from doesn't seem relevant either." You said

"Experienced? How so?" Viggo asked

"I've rode a dragon far longer than any of them have, I also have more experience with you hunters." You stated

"Hiccup has a dragon eye, something that belongs to me. If I set you free, do you think you'll be able to get the dragon eye for me and bring it?" Viggo questioned

"Nope." You deadpanned

"That dragon of yours that my men shot down, I heard it was a Death Song but some of my men don't have good eyesight due to coming across certain dragons such as Skrill's or Fireworms. Is this true?" Viggo asked

Compared to Ryker, you preferred to have this guy interrogating you.

"My dragon is a Whispering Death." You lied

If he knew you had a Death Song, it might get worse for you, he should be cautious of the amber but with a Whispering Death he had to be cautious of everything.

He might even decide to bring you elsewhere.

"I'm done with you." Viggo stated

The hunter opened the door and you walked out, you knew he'd need to decide whether you were lying or not along or whether you needed to be moved.

If he was an experienced hunter, he knew that Whispering Death had teeth as sharp as a sharpened axe.

Able to drill into wood with ease.

You walked back into the cage and the door immediately closed, you huffed before immediately sitting down.

A thump could be heard and a weight seemed to be lifted off of you, what was that?

You looked behind yourself and your eyes widened, a dagger had fell out.

The dagger you grabbed a couple days ago was what had fallen out, you must've forgotten it was there completely.

This made everything easier.

You grabbed the dagger and placed it back into hiding so that the guards wouldn't see it, you shifted yourself to the other side of the cage before hearing a couple dragons roar.

Whipstriker would come for you whether he had the riders or not and that was a fact about your dragon, one trained Death Song and a rider wouldn't be able to take out a whole fleet.

But such a team would be able to get themselves away from said fleet, you should be fine.

Hopefully.

You watched the light start to fade from outside and sooner or later it was pitch black, two lanterns near the trapdoor was your only way of seeing anything.

The guards were all above deck, the dragons seemed to have managed to fall asleep which meant it was just you and your thoughts left below deck.

Of course, Viggo was there too but you doubted you'd be seeing him more than four times no matter how long you'd stay on this boat.

You wondered where exactly he was going and how long exactly it'd take for him to get there, what was he going to use you for?

Best he could do would most likely be using you for ransom to get the Dragon Eye Hiccup had, or to get a few dragons.

You knew that if he ended up using you for ransom, it wouldn't end well for both sides in many different occasions.

You knew that Whipstriker most likely wasn't doing too good mentally without you but you knew he'd pull through for your sake, you knew everyone would.

They had to pull through if they wanted Whipstriker to work alongside them.

Neither you or Whipstriker would forgive yourselves if anything happened to the other, if something happened to Whipstriker you'd most likely never show your face to anyone again.

It was the same way around for Whipstriker, though becoming much more aggressive would be something to add.