The Retrieval

3RD PERSON P.O.V

After the incident in Dubai, Sqaud V received another mission from the Overseer himself a retrieval mission for an ancient artifacts

In Shimosa, Japan but they will be accompanied by two Valkyries none other than Kallen Kaslana and Yae Sakura.

Sqaud V is currently being briefed by the Kanchou of Hyperion about the mission that the "Overseer" has been suspecting a divine key on the Shimosa Province.

A katana created by the legendary blacksmith during the Senguko Jidai. None other than, Senji Muramasa.

A swordsmith from Ise Province, Kuwana. Muramasa is a famed blacksmith within Ise Province.

His title by the time of the Bunki era is Uemon-no-jō. He is said to be the founder of the swordsmith school which made the sharpest katana in the Sengoku era.

There are also documents from the Edo period that make a Muramasa from the Jōji era the founder and talk of three generations continuing until the Ōei era, but the oldest sword making by the Muramasa school that has been confirmed is from the first year of the Bunki era.

For this reason, the Muramasa from the years of Bunki has been made the founder in the original work.

Right now Squad V just arrived at the place. As everyone takes a deep breath for a moment in during enjoying the fresh air of nature.

You were the first to speak while looking at your surroundings.

Y/N: Shimosa provence...

Sudden aloud beep from your HUD enter as you answered it revealing a Ai-chan on her Chibi from before speaking.

Ai-chan: Konnichiwa! Sqaud V!

Y/N: Ai-chan?

Sakura: This is Shimosa?

Himeko: Can you tell us more about this place, Ai-chan?

Ai-chan: Hai! Major Murata!

(Da Map)

Ai-chan: Shimōsa Province was a province of Japan in the area of modern Chiba Prefecture, and Ibaraki Prefecture. It lies to the north of the Bōsō Peninsula, whose name takes its first kanji from the name of Awa Province and its second from Kazusa and Shimōsa Provinces. Its abbreviated form name was Sōshū or Hokusō.

Squad V: ...

Y/N: Shimōsa is also classified as one of the provinces of the Tōkaidō. It was bordered by Kazusa Province to the south, Musashi and Kōzuke Provinces to the west, and Hitachi and Shimotsuke Provinces to the north. Under the Engishiki classification system, Shimōsa was ranked as a "great country" and a far country.

Ai-chan: Whoa, Sugoi!! As expected from Y/N-chan!

Mei: Musashi? But tha isn't that--

Y/N: My Master's name? Yes. But my master was born in the village of Miyamoto in the Yoshino District of Mimisaka Province.