The Queen & her Knight

Scenario: MC x Sirin (One Shot)
_______________________________________

??? P.O.V

She wasn't exactly sure how it happened. Or even when it started. All she knows right here and now, she has fallen for him and could only that he feels the same way as her.

He's the only human she can tolerate, a mystery even to herself. She wonders what did she even saw on this human to make her feel so, soft? Just thinking about it infuriates her and yet she enjoys him at the same.

Was it because of his attractive features?

Was it because of his combat powers that surpasses his human limitation?

Or was it because of his chivalric nature that truly alike of a hero?

So many questions she can never answers but does she even bother to answers them?

Nah, probably not...

The more she spends time with him, the more she discovers him. His not perfect like her, he can be easily hurt both mental and physical unlike her, but she saw with her own eyes that unlike any humans. He doesn't run away from any danger to help others that recklessness What worries her for his health.

His idiology, being a 'hero' some would say it's silly and foolish or even stupid but to her that's what makes him alluring. She couldn't help but to love this side of him.

She couldn't help it when her mind is filled with his image.

She couldn't help it but stare at him when they are together.

She couldn't help it when she wanted to try the things he do...

Especially his cooking...

She couldn't help it when she tried something to impress him

She couldn't help it when her heart is beating fast whenever he smile.

She couldn't help it when she felt jealous when he's talking to other people...

Especially with women....

All these feelings, she couldn't understand or comprehend....

Until she learns the truth...

She is falling in 'Love'.

'Love' she has read the word from a book, it is a feeling of an intense feelings of affection. A feeling of deep romantic or sexual attachment for someone.

Sirin: No! I'm not in love with him!

She wanted to deny suchs feelings. Telling herself that she does not feel such things. Telling herself that soon this feeling will fade soon.

Sirin: I am a Herrscher and his a mere mortal!

Sirin: 'If I am in love', then I can at least know right? He had always been there for me.

Meanwhile with the subject of Queen's obsession. This human knight, a descendant of a great hero and a defender of humanity.

(Y/N) (L/N) the adopted brother of Himeko Murata and the last living descendant of EMIYA or Shirou Emiya.

Ever since the Herrscher of the Void awakened within Kiana's body, everyone on Saint Freya becomes complete tensed up by this. However Sirin declare that she will not harm them as they don't mess with her before declaring that she had an interested on the only mortal.

Who's capable of beating her..... You

Right now, you're currently heading towards the kitchen when someone accidentally bumps into you.