Move Set and Statistics: [EDITED]

Basic attack: Performed six or seven fast strikes before finishing off with a sword flurry attack.

Passive Skills:

Karma Slaying Blade: All teammates increased ATK +16% (+2%) when deployed

EX Harem MC: All teammates hp restored health at least 30% when deployed.

_________________________________________

DMG: High
Burst: High
Control: Medium
Survival: Low
Support: Low
Ease: Medium
Control: Medium

Core Strengths

Physical Damage
Heavy Damage
Critical Hit

_________________________________________

Skills:

Fusion Wave: At the instant of the slash, the sp energy absorbs and condenses the user's body before releasing it at the tip of the blade, magnifying the slash attack, which flies forward. This slash takes the shape of a crescent moon or wave.

Rho Aias: A defensive armaments that summoned a pink like seventh petals flower barrier for 10 seconds. Increases the healing effect received by all allies in battlefield by 12% (+2%) when used.

Sword Projectile: Summoned several swords hovering above you and launched towards approaching enemies in range. ATK +55%; Range increases; Attack Interval reduces significantly; Attack becomes randomly shooting swords that can hit at most few enemies within range

Nine Lives Blade Works: With a pummeling, high speed series of eight strikes. It targets and slashes the several parts of an opponent's body simultaneously at "godspeed", faster than the speed of sound. These eight strikes destroy an eighth (12.5%) of enemies bodies, but also dealing a stun effect for spilt seconds before finishing off with a lance-like thrust as the ninth strike, ending the battle that lasted merely an instant.

_________________________________________

Ultimate: Tsumukari Muramasa: Summon the legendary divine key of the Herrscher's of ##### that deals massive damage in a open area within the coast of half of (Y/N)'s HP and immobilized for a split seconds.

Chant:

I once sought to forge the ultimate blade.
Not a sword that cuts through flesh, bone, or the living.
I sought a blade that terminates enmity...
A blade that severs bonds, severs certainty, severs karma.
That is to say, to free one of one's fate....

The heart of the blade is here!
Accept this blow from my「Tsumukari Muramasa」!

_________________________________________

Leader (Bonus)

When paired with Himeko both will have increased physical damage and critical hit.

When paired with Mei or Lucia, both will have increased attack speed.

When paired with Sakura both will have increased attack speed and critical hit.

When paired with Theresa, both will have increased health and defense.

When paired with Durandal both will have increased skill damage.

When paired with Kiana both will have increased physical damage.

When paired with any Herrscher both will have increased sp energy and physical damage.

Synergy

Best Partner 1: Scarlet Knight (Himeko)

Ultimate: Cross Fire: A fused swords slash that creates a sword beam that obliterated any enemies in ranged.

Best Partner 2: Crimson Abyss (Lucia)

Ultimate: Alpha Nexus: The first strike comes at the opponent with overwhelming speed, creating a circular arc horizontally to surround them second vertical strike meant to block off escape and the third vertical strike the other two will hit. Due to the close range and will quickly cut them down.

_________________________________________

Additional to the Harem.

Lucia