Beach Day

3RD PERSON P.O.V
.
.
.
.
.

After with the incident with Anti-Entropy and Sea of Quanta, with the surrender of Cocolia under Schicksal.

The Captain of Hyperion made some negations with the overseer as the result, Seele Vollerei and Olenyeva Twins Rozaliya and Liliya. Under the care of St. Freya Academy.

As for you...

You're currently back at the medical ward again with your right arm still bandaged, as your Kohai is currently feeding you.

She is holding a spoon right now, trying to feed you.

Lucia: Senpai, say ahhh~

Y/N: A-Ahhh..?

As you take a bite and begun chewing it.

While Lucia just watches you eating before taking another sigh before looking at you bored yet worried look on her face.

Lucia: Seriously senpai, you know how foolish your idea was? Charging into the Sea Of Quanta without any proper plan, honestly you could have gotten yourself killed.

She said with scoffs as you only whined in response while scratching the back of your head.

Y/N: Well, at least it worked, right?

Lucia: ........

Y/N: S-sorry...

Lucia: What is it with you putting someone else before yourself...

Y/N: Eerr....

Lucia: *sigh* But I'm glad you're okay...

Y/N: Lucia...

Then she flicks your nose cause you to yelp in surprise.

Lucia: Senpai, Baka..

Y/N: I guess... I deserve that...

Lucia: *giggles* Yes you do... By the way can I use your number one?

Y/N: !!!!

Your eyes widened in utter shock as you coughed air as you stared at her completely baffled.

Y/N: H-Huh..?

Lucia: What do you think? I thought you could understand my humble request.

Y/N: ......

Lucia: I have a good reason.

Y/N: Okay, Let's hear it...

Lucia: Of course. It only for you to hear. You can't let anyone else know. Sensei included-------As you can see, there's nothing else I love more than fast vehicle.

You look at your Kohai with a deadpan look

Y/N: Oh. I know that. Is that the so-called secret?

You said without thinking as Lucia pouts at you.

Lucia: ---- You should really let people finished their sentence.

Y/N: S-sorry...

Lucia: Listen. It's true number two has a larger carrying capacity and easy to maintain. Making it ideal for causal outing and shopping. However... um... A vehicle that goes so slow, no matter how fast I pedal doesn't suit me. No. This is not even a matter to my taste. If I start pedaling it breaks what kind of vehicle is that? A vehicle is one that. For one hundred units of energy, produce one hundred units of work. That is to say in terms of speed. Bike number two defies the law of thermodynamics

Y/N: ....No. This is the law of physics, driving something design for 20 km/h to 100 km/h nothing short of suicidal.

Lucia: But Number One is different from the sluggish number two being equipped with a high-speed gear system.