Stay the Night

3RD PERSON P.O.V

After spending three days on the beach everyone returned to St. Freya Academy and resume their main missions.... defeating the Honkai...

Right now, Squad V is currently inside the Hyperion and having a meeting with the captain.

In the first original design, Hyperion was an Aircraft Carrier-type Battleship (each valkyire squad has a patrol ship assigned to), capable of deploying 6 patrol ships on its deck

In the first original design, Hyperion was an Aircraft Carrier-type Battleship (each valkyire squad has a patrol ship assigned to), capable of deploying 6 patrol ships on its deck. The ship is used to repress Honkai areas that are below the scale of 3A.

After being allocated to Himeko, the ship is modified into Amphibious Assault Battleship to explore Honkai areas above 3A.

On the other hand, if facing a random Honkai beast that is taller than 100 meters, the effect of railguns is very weak and the patrol ship is basically useless.

Therefore, to fight with enemies that are over 100m, the Hyperion is modified from Aircraft Carrier-type into Amphibious Assault type and Himeko will use her Nexus Armor at the Fighting Deck.

Right now, everything is currently waiting in the command room for the Captain.

Y/N: This is the first time, we get to meet the Captain.

You said as everyone looks towards you and spoke.

Kiana: Now come to think of it. I've never met Kanchou before.

She added as Bronya surprisingly agrees with her. This time.

Mei: Himeko-sensie. You were the Captain of the Hyperion before, right?

Himeko: Yeah but I've already handed that position to him after that incident on Nagazora.

She said it made Mei felt somewhat sad and guilt, remembering she nearly lose control back there.

As you walk towards Mei and places your hand onto her shoulder and reassuring her that your sister nor anyone here blamed her for what happened back there before.

Mei felt reveled when she heard that until an A.I computer spoke.

???: Captain On The Bridge!

All: !!!

Soon the bridge opened revealing a man wearing a captain uniform.