Quanta Showdown Pt.2

3RD PERSON P.O.V

Last time...

After finally managed to enter the Sea Of Quanta... However you were separated from Bronya... As you continue to search for her, however you find Seele instead as she accompanies you on your search for Bronya...

However The other Side of Seele awakened and engaged you into a fight, trying to convince her that you're not the enemy here however she didn't bother in listening with words.

Meanwhile Bronya goes through the blue diary and encounters two people, the identity of the two in this world is the orphan of the Freya Orphanage, Joachim is one of the older children of the orphanage. Bronya learned about the unhappy past of Joachim and Father Otto, the head of the orphanage, from another elder child, Theresa, and learned about Otto’s current situation from Phoenix Down in this world.

Bronya helps Otto and Joachim to untie the knot, so that Joachim is willing to inherit the Freya Orphanage.

In the last world, Bronya, who broke through the maze, was only a few minutes away from Seele (second personality), and Seele, who came to Bronya at this time, confessed the deal with the Serpent, and stunned Bronya who was trying to stop it.

After the defeat, the second personality couldn't be said to Seele, and she also chose to believe in Bronya.

After the arrival of "Serpent"'s family member Tlaloc, Seele was swallowed by the Tlaloc, and her body turned into light and disappeared. A blue butterfly flew out of the blue light and stayed between Bronya's fingers.

The gesture of Bronya's fusion with the Herrscher core in the Quantum Sea is also proof of Welt Young's recognition. In this form, Remodelled Bunny 19C and Bronya's appearance have changed towards what she thinks is "ideal".

The power of Herrscher of Reason is the ability to construct things (human creations) as long as they know how it works. Bronya's use of this ability mostly revolves around the Remodelled Bunny. She was not able to construct huge armors, warship or fighters like Welt, but she can reconstruct 19C and its weapons.

With her newly found powers she Heads towards to your location in time to aid you.

Y/N: Bronya..?

You asked, as Bronya looks at you before nodding in response.

Bronya: Subject Y/N, are you alright?

Y/N: Yeah...

You suddenly walk forward in front of Bronya before looking at the Herrscher of Death.

Y/N: A Hypocrite and a Fraud... Just like you said... I'm a fake... You're probably right about that...

Y/N: But... None of that matters right now... Because right here... And right now... This will be your last...

Y/N: My defeat may be inevitable but you'll still have to work for it Veliona. You can go easy on me if you want. But in the meantime... I'm going to take you down within all my strength!

Suddenly your entire body began to flare up with "magic circuit" as The Two Herrscher eyes widened in utter shock.

Y/N: TRACE ON!

Behind you, were several no... over thousands of swords manifested on the thin air and all pointed towards Veliona.

She was completely shocked by what she was seeing in front of her.

Veliona: W-What...?

Y/N: So Veliona...

You said grabbing her attention as you draw your blade once more.