Welcoming Reunion

3rd Person P.O.V

Last time....

After Squad V achieve their objective however something have surprised theme, their objective has a girl that looks exactly the same Kiana.

And out of nowhere suddenly kisses you and called you "Shirou".

Then Kiana suddenly comes out then grabs you by your collar dragging you away from the nun.

Kiana: What's the meaning of the mening of this!? And why is she calling you Shirou!?💢

She yelled at you while head locking you while chocking you on the process.

(Like this)

Y/N: I have no idea what is she talking about!! I surrender! I surrender!

You said while trying to break free from the Tuna's iron grip as keep denying that you know nothing of this woman before you.

Then suddenly everyone heard some bushes rustling then a fast blur emerged out of the shadows and then shouted a name.

???: Kallen!!

You quickly broke from Kiana's grips and rush towards to the nun as you draws out your sword in defense then....

*CLANG!*

You're sword meet with another blade as you look towards your attacker was a female with pink hair and fox ears.

Y/N: What the....

Then suddenly the fox girl kicks you in the gut forcing you back away from her and nun.

As everyone quickly draws out their weapon and surrounded her as she remain in a fighting stance.

???: Kallen, are you alright?

Kallen: I'm alright, Sakura but--

Sakura: Don't worry, I'll get us out of here..

Then she eyed towards you and dashes towards attempting to strike you down but however you dodge her strike and counter back with round house kick into her stomach.