Kazoku

(IIhaya's P.O.V)

Darkness left my eyes.

My eyelids slowly got lighter, and shot open. I was still in Yuu's room.

Wait.

I looked downside, shock coursing via my body. Yuu was stranded around my arm out cold, his warm slow breathes reliefing his body with every inhale.

My brain decided to look at the time. It was 7:45 in the evening.

I couldn't sort out if yuna-san really called us down to dinner.

But my stomach had an intention of eating, for it was growling my name.

My body got off the bed, and I yawned. Memories had left my brain of how I got in this bed, or what happened before it.

Suddenly, the bed moved, and Yuu got out of it. He yawned, then let his eyes travel back up to me. His lips curled, slowly turning to a grin.

"Morning IIhaya! " he beamed cutely.

"It's still evening, " my humor started here.
"Oh!! Hehe..Oops, " his eyes turned to one of those kittish ones he always makes.

"It's ok, " I giggled.

"Soo, why don't we go downstairs? I'M HUNGRY. " when will his appetite die down.

"Sure, why not, " I shrugged, my lips curling to the side.

"THEN LET'S GO!! " he yelled and grabbed me, then pulled me downstairs.

Time felt like flying when we were dashing down the stairs. Soon, we arrived at the last step in a matter of 2 seconds.

The smell of dinner was filling the air in the kitchen. My nostrills were craving the smell, trying to figure out what smelled that appetizing.

"Oh you boys are down!! Y'all hungry?" Yuna-san's voice echoed from behind, causing me to look around.

"YES, I'M STARVING, " Serious when it comes to hunger.

"Ok child, dinner will be ready in a minute, " Yuna-san laughed, then returned her focus on the food.

I was a bit surprised that since Toyama-san (the guy who let me into this humongous house) was this rich, there should be maids working for them. But when I look around, the era feels more like a kind of "normal happy family" vibe with enough money and not this much.

This family really is unique.

"Ok boys, dinner is ready!!" Yuna-san yelled, getting all of our attentions, including Toyama-san's.

"FINALLYYY!!!!!" yuu beamed as his arms stretched.

I couldn't really sort it out, but whenever Yuu Does this kind of thing, it feels like he commands or asks for too much. And I didn't know why I thought it was rude.

I decided to leave it for later, for now everyone inside the house were gathered around the dining table.

"Ok everyone, let's dig in!" Toyama-san noted, then slammed his hands together.

I looked down at my plate, which was displayed with a lot of side dishes.

This family sure is formal, I thought.

However, I was VERY wrong about that point.

"Mom, guess what?!" Yuu called out a few seconds later.

"What? " yuna-san required.

"On my way home, I ran into madè!" Yuu stated.

OH FUCK.

"REALLY?!?! WHAT DID HE SAY?! " Yuna-san exclaimed, getting off the table.

"He said he'll come home this evening for a visit!!"

WAIT WHAT?!?

"N-NO!! " I screamed, shaking the table as I got up and slammed my hands to the table.

Everyone's attention landed on me.

"Why? Is something wrong between you and him?" Toyama-san asked, raising an eyebrow.

Should I tell him..

"U-umm.. " I couldn't form any words.

"IIhaya." Yuu's face turned serious. And actually, serious.

"Um.. I-I.. " I stuttered. I couldn't tell him.

"Are you the type of person to break a promise?" Yuu asked.

Ok.

"Um.. Madè and I.. Have problems with each other, " YES. I  FINALLY TOLD THE TRUTH FOR THE FIRST TIME.

"What kind of problems?" Toyama-san asked.

I settled back down on my chair, then sighed.

"He.. Bullies me, that's all.. " I said.

That wasn't a lie, he does. Though it wasn't the whole truth.

"Was he the one who beat you up in the bathroom? " Yuu asked.

"U-um.. Yes.. " I TOLD THE TRUTH.

All three of them looked at each other, then back at me.

"Ok IIhaya. I'm glad you didn't lie to us, or hide it, " Yuna-san told me with a warm smile, then walked up to me and put her two welcoming, motherly arms around me.

I don't know what my condition was, but right in her arms, I felt something in my eye.

I began my sobbing kink.

"It's alright IIhaya, remember, you have us. You can count on us if you need anything, got it?" She stated, as she soothed me down by rubbing my back up and down.

I then felt another hand on my shoulder, but this one was as warm as the hug I was in.

It was Yuu.

"My mom's right, don't hold back for anything if you need something from us, ok Yatchan?" That nickname let me off the hook.

I started sobbing even harder, to the point where I couldn't breath. But all this sobbing was joy in my eyes. Everytime I was really flattered by something, my eyes decide to swim in a pool of water.

"Calm down honey," Yuna-san told me.

I slowly pulled back from her hug, wiping my tear covered cheeks with the back of my hand.

"Um.. Th..thank you.. " I mumbled.

"You don't need to thank us Yatchan! We're meant to be with you! " Yuu said.

A hundred thoughts crossed my mind. However, there was one thought that really made me think..

What can this feeling be.. ?

Author's note: Kazoku (家族): means family