Reason

(Yuu's P.O.V)

I saw it.. I actually.. Saw it.

I couldn't believe it.. I could never.. My brain was in a broad whirl of excitement, my whole body felt like it was floating around in the air.. Just because of that pride source in his room.

My eyes cried tears of joy, I was so thrilled.

But when I tried to turn around in the direction of pride, IIhaya grasped my shoulders and turned my body around another direction.

That's when my tears fell.

I was face to face with him, and when he noticed my tears, his eyes widened.

"Wh-what's wrong? " he asked, and from the tone of his voice I guessed that he would've started over thinking. His grip on my shoulders tightened, which got a little painful.

However, I couldn't hold it anymore. My arms opened up, and tightened around him.

"What's wrong, did I do something? Or am I being rude? " now he started over thinking.

"No! It's not like that! It's just.. " words left my mind. I couldn't find any right words to tell him.

"I-I...feel bad for you.."

WHY DID I LIE?!

WHAT WAS MY REASON TO LIE?!

WHY DIDN'T I TELL HIM THE TRUTH THAT ME AND HIM PARALLELIZE WITH EACH OTHER?

WHY COULDN'T I TELL HIM THAT I, INDEED, HAD TROUBLE WITH MY TYPE OF AFFECTION TOO?!

"Wait, what? You feel bad for me?" He required.

YEAHH..

"And.. Why do you feel bad for me?"

I'll just go along with my lie.

"Have you even noticed yourself, Yatchan? Do you even know for yourself what you're going through? If you don't, then I will tell you!!" My anger made it seem like I wasn't lying, I really was raged.

"But.. Even if I'm going through anything, it's not like I can do anything about it, " his intention of reassuring me was not helping him.

"Listen Yuu, " here comes the moment of advice. "I might have problems and all that, but I can handle them all. If I'm going through anything, you first make sure you don't have any conflicts of your own, then put all your concern and worry on me. "

That's an old advice.

But since IIhaya said it, then I got it stuck in my brain.

Silence filled the room for about 5 minutes.

"Yatchan.. Will you promise me something? " I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE THAT CAME FROM.

"Sure, anything, " he responded.

GET SOMETHING TO SAY, COME ON....

"Promise me.. You'll let me help you from now on. Just like how I have to tell my parents everything that happens at school, you'll tell me everything that happens to you daily and in the past, understood? " why the fuck did I sound like my mom.
But actually that was a good thing to say.

"I guess.. " he mumbled.

Did he not take my lecture seriously?!

Oh well.

I was still in his arms (no, his STRONG HOT WARM SAFE SECURE arms) , so I pulled back. A hundred thoughts crossed my mind, and I finally got an idea of what to say.

"Then.. " my hand traveled to the open air for a handshake. "I'm looking forward to being your friend!! " I beamed.

He nodded, then accepted my handshake.

OH MY LORD. HIS HAND.

IT'S SO HOT. HE HAS BONEY HANDS!!!

His hand's warmth was tingling in my skin, god help me.

He's perfect.