Heartbroken

*Yuu's pov*

FINALLYYYY!! School was so tiring, but it was also reallyyyy funnnn!!! My friends kept teasing me for nothing, but we all cracked up laughing!! Everyday is like this anyway, and I would give everything to be like this forever!

Except..

When me and my friends were heading over to the bathroom, I felt someone in there. They weren't moving around, and I started worrying.

Once we entered the bathroom, I looked around...

And there he was, covered in blood and bruises.

My heart stopped beating. He was YOSHIKU IIHAYA!! One of the lonliest people in this school! I've heard people talk nonstop shit about him, saying that he was a goth drug-addicted fucker who does anything for money, but now I can tell beforehand that that's so not true.

Everywhere surrounding him was blood. One side of his face was all covered in blood, and his hair was falling in his eyes.

I felt so bad for him, he reminded me of myself.

I quickly walked up to him, but what he did broke my heart.

He covered his head with his hand and arms, and I could fell and hear his body shaking and screaming in pain and fear.

"PLEASE!! I BEG YOU, DON'T HURT ME!! I DID NOTHING WRONG!!!" He screamed in fear.

I didn't stop walking over to him, and I had to try my best to hold back the amount of tears I had in my eyes.

I reached his weak trembling body, and I kneeled down in front of  him.

"Hey, are you okay?!" I asked him, worried that he might run away.

He looked up at me, and when I saw him face to face, my heart dropped to the floor in awe.

His eyes were dark black, and they were both dull and lifeless with no emotion in them. His hair was soft and black and were falling in his eyes, and his jaw line was so sharp you could cut your finger with it. Then those lips, they looked sooooooo soooofftt, even though one of them was slit open. But all that beauty was thrown in a puddle of his own blood, and that broke my heart.

He was staring at me for more than a minute, his lips parted. His eyes were as wide as saucers, and his breathing was so... I don't know, he was breathing really heavily.

As I started examining him, suddenly something really unexpected happened.

Me and him....

Made eye contact.

"Woahhhhhh, " I mumbled under my breath when I saw his pupils. Yeah, they were dull and lifeless, but something in his pupils made me think something else.

He finally snapped outta his gaze, and something tells me he was really embarrassed.

"Is something wrong? Who did this to you?" I asked him, bending my neck.

He didn't reply, all he did was look at the floor.

Something hit me, and I brought my hand up to his face. Believe me, his skin was so cold, you could use him as a summer source if you're ever feeling hot. But no, even though his skin was cold, it was also VERY soft.

I wanted to warm his face up, so I started sliding my hand up and down his face. I knew my hands were a good heat source for cold skin (someone told me that), so IIhaya deserved a good skin warm up session from me.

As I looked at his cheek, I noticed something VERY UNEXPECTED.

His cheeks were a rosy red, and his eyes actually started GLITTERING!!!!